Wrestlevania

Nifty browser games (inc. Flash)

I guess its out of beta now, there's actually a plug-in to play this on mac as of today.

Quake Live

Anybody here still actively playing this? I'm planning on setting up an account when I get home.

I guess its out of beta now, there's actually a plug-in to play this on mac as of today.

Quake Live

Wow, finally. I wasn't sure they'd bother, but that's encouraging to hear.

Anybody here still actively playing this? I'm planning on setting up an account when I get home.

Tried it early on, got raped in half and shoved in a mailbox pretty much every match due to poor matchmaking. So, unless they've tweaked the tiering a good chunk, I'm loathed to go back for more. :hmph:

Simple, polished and fun: Canabalt

Been playing this a bit today. It's really well made.

While at first it seems to make sense to avoid the boxes and office chairs, I actually ended up using them to slow me down occasionally because some randomly generated element at full speed might just end your progress.

Just managed to get 5500, oddly no giant robots showed up this time.

This game has ruined any productivity my day was meant to have. Also, I can't get passed 3075m : \

Edited by BooJaka

Here are two of my favorite games that I know a lot of people have never played.

Griavitee and Gravitee 2

Both of these game use gravity for a 2d mini golf where you shoot the ball so that you can take advatage of things such as orbiting a planet. It is really cool and can get competetive.

I loved watching the buzz curve for this game over the few days or so. TIGSource and IndieGames.com both posted it, then RPS, then I saw a couple of people post about it on forums, then Kotaku picked it up. It's worthy of the attention, but so are the rest of Adam Atomic's games, he's done a markup job this year.

Time Kufc is a beautiful game :)

my only complaint is that the title is misleading: there's not much time manipulation, more switching dimensions. Also, it took 20-30 levels or so before it got challenging, but I guess that introduction was necessary to set up for the more complex puzzles later.

As far as I can tell, the time fuck refers to the story rather than the mechanics.

Yeah, I guess I almost forgot that because I mostly ignored the story.

Finished it. But had to skip the level before the last one: I figured out the puzzle, but it required too precise jumping (and you die for missing one jump). Maybe there's another solution.

The level called Baal? You can drift toward keys by repeatedly switching layers. Switch to the safe one whenever you're about to drift into spikes, then jump and switch again to start drifting away from them. Takes a bit of practice.

The level called Baal? You can drift toward keys by repeatedly switching layers. Switch to the safe one whenever you're about to drift into spikes, then jump and switch again to start drifting away from them. Takes a bit of practice.

don't remember what the level was called (I ignored the right part of the screen mostly) but I don't think it was that. You had to jump over spikes from post to post while carrying a box (upside down).

[€dit] it was Reverb

[edit2] nevermind, I just figured out how you can do the jumps without the crate

Edited by Erkki

[edit2] nevermind, I just figured out how you can do the jumps without the crate
There is even a way so you don't have to do the jumps at all.

Great game, eerie and memorable music, cool idea – very much Ed McMillen, and that's a good thing. On some occasions I wasn't to sure what I was doing exactly, or what was going on with the story, and my little brain still managed to make me push dimension-jump instead of jump-jump (which often resulted in the integration of my character into a wall) up until the final level, but that didn't distract to much from its greatness.