Sign in to follow this  
SilverSnake

Sim City 4 + Rush Hour

After this was brought up on the podcast I suddenly got this huge urge to play this game again. I know I played it without the expansion around when it was new, but only briefly. It feels like I've been looking around everywhere for it but it's nowhere to be found!

As I started typing this post though I came to think of the awesomeness that is play.com, this lovely store based off an island outside UK (an island that strangely enough isn't part of EU?). There's guys has been my go-to place many times for older stuff or to just make a bargain off something. (shit, what is that, second time I mention that place on this site? sorry for being all shilly)

Anyway, now it's on the way to me and I will soon be able to enjoy the expansion pack with the one bullet point feature list reading "Adds traffic jams"!

Thank you idlethumbs for reminding me of this classic (after the DS version disappointed me).

Aren't there two separate DS versions? Which one did you play? I think the newer one is better than the old one.

(I'm building the city of Juno on my iPod right now.)

Oh yeah, they released the Wii/DS thing Sim City Creator or something didn't they? I played the old one, Sim City DS. It was a pretty true implementation of SC2000 but with the advisors and citizens coming with requests all the time, but it was quite slow and obnoxious to interact with it.

The new one is better, huh? Maybe I should check it out... But now I got SC4 Deluxe on the way, so I think that will keep me busy for a while! :)

speaking of management games last weekend I bought Rollercoaster tycoon 3 deluxe. I'm having lots of fun building cool swimming pools :)

Edited by ysbreker