ThunderPeel2001

The greatest headlines in the world (and other weird news stories)

People who support PETA shouldn't be allowed to vote, have children or speak in public.

Erm. I'm all for the ethical treatment of animals. Who in their right mind isn't? :erm:

There's nothing wrong with the ethical treatment of animals, but PETA are ideologists of the worst kind. They care little for facts or reason or the rights of human beings, only thier righteous crusade.

I'm with Signordouche on this one. PETA has the obvious "be kind to animals" front, but there is much more going on behind that with their nutcase agenda and bizarre propaganda. Just about everyone in the world who likes animals is for PETA until they take the time to do some research and dig a little bit deeper.

Now if only the musicians who contribute to their tons of benefit albums would open their eyes...

ethical treatment of animals

Depends on what you mean with ethical treatment, and what subset of animals.

When I have a fly in my room, or a mosquito, I will kill it, no exceptions. Also, I'm not going to "save" a cat "stuck" in a tree.

When I have a cat in my room, or a mosquito, I will kill it, no exceptions. Also, I'm not going to "save" a fly "stuck" in a tree.

HEY NOW!

Hahahaha, for a second I thought maybe it was Dr. Phil, but then a Google search revealed it was Jeffrey Tambor in a show I haven't seen. Oops.

Man, he's great in the Hellboy movies!

Ah. It's from The Larry Sanders Show (which I like to refer to as Curb Your Enthusiam's older, smarter brother). That was his catchphrase... Hey now!

I get the feeling whoever wrote that one knew what they were doing.

Maybe, but I'm not sure if that would make the headline better or worse.

It's about a business owner in his sixties having a sex change in a horribly reactionary community.

It's about a business owner in his sixties having a sex change in a horribly reactionary community.

That's actually a lot more interesting than I thought it would be!