Sign in to follow this  
Jake

I must out-beard Tim Schafer

Please vote for me, and not for Tim, in this poll. Rusalka is banished from this thread as she will vote for Tim by default. Everyone else, however, must not vote for him and instead vote for me, so that I can destroy him.

Jake, your picture shows up as a question mark icon. :( :( I don't know what your beard looks like

Voted, but I think you're screwed. You don't even have a big picture to combat Tim for those who aren't being personally lobbied by you.

I was actually quite close to voting for Spaff, if only out of sympathy because I tend to have the "bum fluff" kinda beard myself. In the end though, I'd rather help the cause.

He doesn't have bum fluff!!!! Look at the photo!!! It's thick black luscious manly stubble! Spaff has the finest facial hair I've ever seen, where did this bum fluff rumour come from?! The evidence is right there is the photo. Christ. His beard is so manly that sometimes it cuts me.

He doesn't have bum fluff!!!! Look at the photo!!! It's thick black luscious manly stubble! Spaff has the finest facial hair I've ever seen, where did this bum fluff rumour come from?! The evidence is right there is the photo. Christ. His beard is so manly that sometimes it cuts me.

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much....

I wanted to vote for Jake, but the page was still loading. Just as I clicked the checkbox it scrolled a few pixels down. And now I clicked Tim. But it was an accident! ;(

I wanted to vote for Jake, but the page was still loading. Just as I clicked the checkbox it scrolled a few pixels down. And now I clicked Tim. But it was an accident! ;(

You saw your mistake and continued to click "vote" ??? Likely!

omg. tmi. keep it precious, like.

Oh wow you've revealed a whole new dark layer to my comment. I meant only that it cuts my face sometimes (and sometimes my soul because I know I can never grow such a manly beard).