Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Idle Thumbs 10: The Ballad of John Riccitiello

Imagine if all this money spent on domains was actually spent on donations to idlethumbs to cover its hosting costs :shifty::shifty::shifty::getmecoat

Imagine if all this money spent on domains was actually spent on donations to idlethumbs to cover its hosting costs :shifty::shifty::shifty::getmecoat

Surely these people are waiting for all the Thumbs in-jokes to become amazing globally recognized memes, at which point they can sell these domains for hundreds of times their original value, and donate a portion of the proceeds back to Thumbs. These are investments in the future!

http://listofdomainnamespointingtoidlethumbsdotnet.info is updated and changed. It no longer refreshes to Idle Thumbs (never meant it to) and the links are clickable. I also made the text burn your retinas. :gaming:

I don't think I actually look like that! But that's cool. Great job compiling all that stuff, I'm constantly forgetting one or two of them so this is actually pretty useful.

I don't think I actually look like that! But that's cool. Great job compiling all that stuff, I'm constantly forgetting one or two of them so this is actually pretty useful.

You really don't, but it was built off of the clip art they had. Kinda the closest I could get.

Jake has the Wizard hat on because they didn't have shaved heads!

I'm just waiting for Hellgate: London: Conquest