Sign in to follow this  
Spaff

sexy failures

Now see like we discussed earlier, the Ghostbuster outfit works for me (disregarding the actual models). But the "Shexy Holmes" one just causes massive clashing of my mental gears.

It's like trying to make a sexy outfit starting with the traditional yorkshireman outfit of cloth cap, tartan slippers, string vest and cricket pullover.

Also please note kind readers, that we couldn't come up with any good sexist comments for the Holmes outfit. After the predictable "I'd let her smoke my pipe" we foundered with "I'd let her solve my mystery" and then fizzled out with "I'd let her chase my Moriarty".

facebookadpk6.png

Honest-to-goodness dating ad I saw on Facebook this fall.

I'm hoping she was a sexy pirate whose body just got cropped out for space. :erm:

I'd let her reveal plot details to my Watson.

I'd introduce her to my Arthur, Conan, and Doyle.

I'd let her abuse my socially-acceptable cocaine.

I'd give her an Adventure of the Speckled Band. (um... ew?)

I'd hound her baskervilles.

...yeah, that's the best I've got. Most of them feeble, one of them actually pretty gross. Oh well.

facebookadpk6.png

I'm hoping she was a sexy pirate whose body just got cropped out for space. :erm:

I'll bet that speed dating 2.0 is how she lost her eye.

Following Miffy's lead, but this time going with Ghostbusters girl:

• She could cross my stream.
  • I'd put my ghoulies in her trap.

Erm, that's your lot I think. :getmecoat:tmeh:

Edit: Oh, oh, one more!

• I'd be her keymaster.

facebookadpk6.png

This is incredible!!!

God I hate that first picture so much. I've seen it before. Where does it even come from? I wish it would go away.

'sexy' sherlock?

i dunn, I googled sherlock to prove a point about him never being seen without his pipe, and so therefore quite capable of traversing a smoky room without the need for a cloth, and that was one of the first images.

God I hate that first picture so much. I've seen it before. Where does it even come from? I wish it would go away.

I'm lovin' their drop shadow.

I'm lovin' their drop shadow.

Well spotted Watson! Now what does this tell us about the perpetrator?

Well spotted Watson! Now what does this tell us about the perpetrator?

That they don't take much joy in their job :)

"She can study my scarlet"

"I'd traverse her valley of fear"

"I'd have a second stain adventure with her"

"I'd show her my silver blaze"

"She could unveil my lodger"

"She doesn't need a magnifying glass to make things bigger".

I can't believe noone else resorted to systematically skimming wikipedia. I also can't believe just how inherently unsexy the detection of criminals and solving of mysteries is.

Edited by Nachimir

Reminds me of a joke...

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson went on a camping trip. After a good meal and a bottle of wine they lay down for the night, and went to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes awoke and nudged his faithful friend awake. "Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."

Watson replied, "I see millions and millions of stars."

"What does that tell you?" Holmes questioned.

Watson pondered for a minute. "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful and that we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you?"

Holmes was silent for a minute, then spoke. "Watson, you idiot. Someone has stolen our tent."

"I'd traverse her valley of fear"

"She could unveil my lodger"

We have our winners!

Personally I think "Silver Blaze" is as good a euphemism for cum as "Sparkle". Which, incidentally, came from a thread on another gaming forum about opinionated in a way that is different from me schools in America renaming Christmas "Sparkle Season" :tup:

...opinionated in a way that is different from me schools in America renaming Christmas "Sparkle Season" :tup:

Augh I hate this stuff, it fills me with Christmas anger. If my Jewish boss can celebrate Christmas and have a Christmas party at his house, then we should all be fine. Santa > Christ, anyways. (Don't stone me please)