Salka

Don't worry, you'll be dead soon too

Courtesy of Youtube:

my mom died (bout her on comment be4) when i hear this song it reminds me of her. when is plays i dont know if i should cry, or smile.

don't worry, you'll see your mom in the near future John 5:28,29 =)

Further reading:

28 Do not ye wonder in this, for the hour cometh, in which all men that be in burials, shall hear the voice of God's Son.

29 And they that have done good things, shall go into again-rising of life; but they that have done evil things, into again-rising of doom. [And they that have done good things, shall come forth into rising again of life; forsooth they that have done evil things, into rising again of

Reading youtube comments is much like lifting up a large rock and becoming engrossed in the busy little chaos unfolding mysteriously and slimily in front of you.

It's really addictive though. Every youtube video must be accented with the idiotic comments for the full experience.

A game one of my former school friends was playing was to type in your favorite video game plus Linkin Park and see what comes up. I couldn't find any comments thinking combining for instance Oddworld and Crawling IN MAH SKIN was a bad idea. The only game where the comments expressed outraged was the awesome Grim Fandango Linkin Park music video.

Agh. Youtube comments plus bible bashing. My head asplode.

This kind of shit is exactly what Jehovah's Witnesses will say to recently bereaved people on doorsteps too.