Spaff

Plain Sight

Just wanted to say congrats on releasing it. I haven't tried it myself - crappy PC - but one of my friends bought it and he says it's insane amounts of fun.

I'll get it soonish. I hope.

If I buy this, will I be able to give backups to all my friends?

You will be able to stab me with a tiny ninja sword, if that's what you're after. I haven't tried anything other than free-for-all deathmatch.

I apologize if this was already answered but what happens if I buy the game from Impulse for instance? Do you get the leaderboards, achievements from Steam or are there separate extras like that for each digital distributor?

The leaderboards are steam exclusive, the stats and achievements are tracked outside of steam but they aren't yet displayed in game (this will be added in a patch in the near future).

I feel awful for never trying this, but almost even worse that I'd then pick it up for a few bucks.

being well within "cup of coffee" range, I just had to give this a shot. Only had a chance to try it for a few minutes, but seems like a shame the only populated servers seemed to be your standard deathmatch. I want some crazy team games.

I bought the 4-pack, I'll randomly gift some people in my friends list. Tonight I'll try to play some if I have the time!