ThunderPeel2001

The All New XBox Gamertag Exchange Thread!

So! I thought a new thread of active 360 Gamertags might be in order... (Needless to say; if you're not keen on having your fellow Thumbs as XBL chums, you probably shouldn't post your tag ;))

ThunderPeel2001.png

Note: You can add friends by clicking on the names below. Yes... in your browzer!

The 360 Thumbs List:

ALWAYS UPDATED! For that extra Thumby goodness™

Only folks who have been around a while will be added to this list... If you think I've missed anyone (or you!) then let me know!

Edited by ThunderPeel2001

I think most Thumbs have my tag already, and given how little I actually play online, I'm not sure if it's worth posting it here? Define "active" I guess. I log on quite often, but only really play with other people every month or so, and then not for a very long time...

Actually it's the same here, too -- but it's the potential of multiplayer that I enjoy :)

Also: Checking other's scores on things (like Guitar Hero and Rock Band) is a great way to see how you're doing, and set yourself new goals to attempt to beat. I love doing that.

If it wasn't for that feature on GH2 and yours and n0wak's scores, I never would have kept trying to improve (although you both continue to elude me with your talent!).

Edited by ThunderPeel2001

I think that kind of service is really prone to browser image caching problems.

Chris meant that when you click on Nowak gamertag image, it links to Thunderpeel profile. Copy-paste pb I guess.

Chris meant that when you click on Nowak gamertag image, it links to Thunderpeel profile. Copy-paste pb I guess.

You mean, "Jake meant."

(There's something wacky going around in this thread.)

You mean, "vimes meant."

(There's something wacky going around in this thread.)

I think the browser is caching our usernames or something.