ThunderPeel2001

The All New XBox Gamertag Exchange Thread!

I'm Sarge McD on Xbox Live.

I'm not on this as often as I use to be, I still play primarily Xbox exclusives and others depending on what my friends get.

Well, this thread hasn't been used in a year... BUT.

I did create a 'Club' in the new Dashboard update called Idle Thumbs. I've set it up so that other members (there are 3 right now) can invite people and sent an invite to anyone I know is/was an Idle Thumbs person.

Not really sure how useful it is right now but I figured another outlet for Idle Thumbs branding might as well exist!

Hey All, I'm SvenNomadsson on Xbox Live. As I'm GMT +2 I tend to play at really awkward hours for the US. But if you're looking for someone for Destiny, Halo, Titanfall or really anything else drop me a line.

Mine's WeyounNumber6 on Xbox. New here but longtime player there. Not a crazy person and I don't want to be around crazy people. My default is No headset. Not a fan of the bro-multiplayer-rape culture, will only use the headset for co-op if absolutely necessary. Play pretty much everything I can, most genres.

so after upgrading my TV in my game room I've pretty much just been gaming on my Xbox One the past couple months. It's weird, after spending years playing games at a desk with keyboard and mouse and now going back to playing games on a couch with a controller, there's a weird comforting simplicity to it. 

Anyway, curious how active the Xbox Live community is among y'all Thumbsters? 

I've mostly been playing Overwatch, Destiny 2 and Madden 18 as of late myself. The Overwatch Halloween event has been making me really happy. Though I've got the XCOM 2 expansion lined up for later this week.

Anyone playing Rainbow Six Siege or PUBG?

I am desperate for an excuses to get into Rainbow Six Siege but none of my regular gaming night friends are into it.