ThunderPeel2001

The All New XBox Gamertag Exchange Thread!

Ah! Coolio! Lots to do there. I'm sure you'll both have an awesome time. :tup: Definitely recommend the Rijksmuseum, although when I was there in March, pretty big portions were not accessible then due to renovations.

I'm GluteusCranium on XBOX.

I'm a bit behind and I'm about to start Gears of War I. If anybody is up to do some Co-Op.

I have tons of other games too.

I'm GluteusCranium on XBOX.

I'm a bit behind and I'm about to start Gears of War I. If anybody is up to do some Co-Op.

I have tons of other games too.

I, for some reason, only bought Gears of War 2, so let me know if you ever start that one.

I'm not yet anything on Xbox, but I caved in and bought it as I got one for cheap price.

I have a question that are some releases region locked as in so that I can't get something if I make my profile to Finland? I heard something from a work colleague about that?

How are the other Finnish Thumbs using their Xbox, I'm new at this so no idea about anything?

I'll let you guys know what is my gamertag after I've created a profile.

Well, I made an account. I'm Kolzig73 in Xbox Live.

Really weird thing happened when I made the account. There was an offer for 1 month gold account for 1 euro. I declined that, but next I was offered one month for free?!?

So I took that in the end.

My tag is LameOnade. I play a lot of Halo, but I also got Mass Effect 3, Castle Crashers, Crackdown, Shadowrun, Gears 1&2, and Left 4 Dead 2, in terms of mulitplayer games. I mostly play single player games, and lately have been gaming more on my laptop. Steam ID's in the Steam thread!

Hello all, my gamertag is BMac325. I just bought an Xbox 360 to play some halo 4. I played a lot of halo 2 on live back in the day but I missed the Halo 3/Reach live multiplayer scene due to a lack of a modern xbox.

I definitely already put my gamertag here, but I figured I'll just throw it in again because I've been playing CODBLOPS2 practically nonstop. I'm jonac13 and feel free to add/join me if you see me on any time, I'm up for any playlist though I'm usually rolling in TDM.

My gamertag is xXZeusthecatXx. I guess there is another cat lord of lightning on Xbox live already, hence the unnecessary x's.

I am on almost every evening if I'm not going through another minecraft binge. I'm currently running borderlands 2 with a friend but I have a ton of other games that I'd love to play with cool people. Plz mention idle thumbs on any invites so I don't mistake you for some douchy 8 year old.

Figured I'd throw my Xbox Live ID into the mix: Child Please7

Feel free to add me. Just have a 360 for now.