ThunderPeel2001

The All New XBox Gamertag Exchange Thread!

Hello, my local friends have abandoned me in terms of playing on Xbox LIVE.

Have been playing Lost Planet 2, a little borderlands and a lot of XBLA titles.

Twmacb is my gamertag.

I'm Lord Tydeus on XBL, and since my new 360 should be arriving tomorrow (yet another RROD on the last one) I may actually be online often again!

hey+lauren.png

edit: I should probably mention what I've been playing lately. Other than the stuff in the picture above, I've got RDR, Beatles Rock Band, and Borderlands in the rotation. And from time to time, just to punish myself, I'll play a little Bioshock 2 MP. I've yet to play Beatles Rock Band with a full band or sing harmonies, so if anyone is up for it, let me know.

http://live.xbox.com/member/hey+lauren

Edited by ens

hey+lauren.png

edit: I should probably mention what I've been playing lately. Other than the stuff in the picture above, I've got RDR, Beatles Rock Band, and Borderlands in the rotation. And from time to time, just to punish myself, I'll play a little Bioshock 2 MP. I've yet to play Beatles Rock Band with a full band or sing harmonies, so if anyone is up for it, let me know.

http://live.xbox.com/member/hey+lauren

Your IT avatar scares me.

Your IT avatar scares me.

Aw man, that's just Catwig. Catwig's not scary!

RustyMagus.png

I mostly play, well, whatever I can, though I don't have that many multiplayer games. But feel free to contact me if you want to play Street Fighter 4 or something.

If anybody wants to add me on Live, just send me a private message and we'll sort it out. Maybe.

We'll play Virtual On or something.

But probably not.

I play the 'box sometimes. Less occasionally I play online (even though I am paying for it...).

Anyway, hit me up on my sweet tag: Atlantic T

Please.

My public account (which does not reveal that I just play Rumble Roses for 10 hours a day) is DNyeal. It's all about the PC at the moment, but there's always GFWL! Eh, guys?

Guys?

Alright! Just bought an Xbox, along with a Gold account, so now it's time to gather some multiplayer buddies!

I've added some of you (I think) but here's my gamertag: BigJKO

My public account (which does not reveal that I just play Rumble Roses for 10 hours a day) is DNyeal. It's all about the PC at the moment, but there's always GFWL! Eh, guys?

Guys?

So that WAS Denial. I guess he missed this post. (Like I apparently missed his. Doh.)