ThunderPeel2001

The All New XBox Gamertag Exchange Thread!

Or you could use the thing I MADE MYSELF that I posted right below it.

Must try harder, James.

Looking forward to some GTA tonight. Might not be there dead on 9, as I'll be spending some time feeling awfully out of place at a photography exhibition opening. But this will be my last game for a while, so I'll make the effort.

Or you could use the thing I MADE MYSELF that I posted right below it.

Everybody knows that something you've made probably involves a hole for your penis at some point.

Must try harder, James.

I'm deeply offended by your attitude.

Sorry I'm not on tonight, guys. I just got back from celebrating my nephew's birthday, and I'm feeling pretty tired, so I'm going to watch TV and proofread my friend's dissertation in bed. This is probably old age.

I just got back from the dentist to fix me teeth. Only about a half hour after game time should have started. Where is everybody? I'm playing Scribblenauts in front of my 360 waiting to hear those "logging on" sounds...

Yep, I also failed. Only got back from the art exhibition about 10 minutes ago, and decided that eating was more important than turning on the 360 and trying to fit in one game before 11. Sorry.

Must try harder...

(Damn, that was nice pasta, though.)

Yeah, so I won't be playing for a while. I move flat this weekend, won't have internet at the new place until October 1st (seemingly), and by then my term-time would have started, and I'm going to an evening college. Hey!

Yeah, there were only four of us this week. Still, Hangman's NOOSE went well (read: I got smeared by Thunderpeel in a SWAT van, but we still won) and the two on two Cops and Crooks was great. I actually think that having only a couple of people for that game mode may be optimal. Anyway, enough of overcrowding the gamertag exchange with talk of GTA. Give it it's own thread, I say!

This seems as good a place as any to ask if anyone else has pre-ordered Borderlands. I wanna get a posse goin'.

Edited by GrouchoClub

This seems as good a place as any to ask if anyone else has pre-ordered Borderlands. I wanna get a posse goin'.

I have, but I would suggest that a better place to ask would be in a new thread in this sub-forum.

I have, but I would suggest that a better place to ask would be in a new thread in this sub-forum.

Fair enough. I won't start a whole new thread for such a minute issue. But I will respectfully withdraw my question.

I'd also like to join, but that's 4am Wednesday for me. If I'm ever up playing GTA then I don't want to imagine what my state of mind would be.

I'm definitely in on the Borderlands love as soon as it comes out. Dunno how reliable I can be (sharing the living room with three other people is tough), but I will do my best for the glory of the Thumb.

I've been pretty set on getting Borderlands for the PC, but a friend of mine suggested that we play it on 360, so I'm torn. I've heard the PC version is noticeably better, and I'd previously decided without justification that that was the system it should be on, but I feel a bit bad for abandoning him. But I'm forever getting things on inferior platforms because of my stupid friends. That's an exaggerration.

I'm definitely in on the Borderlands love as soon as it comes out. Dunno how reliable I can be (sharing the living room with three other people is tough), but I will do my best for the glory of the Thumb.
I'm pretty much in also, new 360 should get here in the next few days.