ThunderPeel2001

The All New XBox Gamertag Exchange Thread!

So he got to it first and repeatedly spawnkilled you all? Horrible! :(

Fixed.

But yes, it was very, very funny. But not quite as funny as our fire truck racing shenanigans at the airport...

~ wibbly flashback effect ~

I'm well in the lead towards the end of lap two when my younger daughter suddenly bursts in declaring she needs the toilet. I tell her it's OK and usher her out to the loo, whereupon I turn back to the game and accidentally brush the 'Y' button by mistake.

My character promptly bails out of the fire truck and cartwheels along the tarmac for a dozen-or-so feet before coming to a ragged, tangled stop (my fire truck ambling to a crawl in the background). By the time I get to my feet, bastard James has arrived on the scene and proceeds to blast me with water from his fire engine, effectively pinning me to the ground for several moments.

After being washed off my feet for the third time, I notice a rapidly approaching spec on the horizon, heading straight towards our two fire engines. Turns out it's Patters, in a newly-procured sports car (his fire engine having likely been grenaded earlier on). And the bugger drives right over me at top speed and whizzes off into the distance! ;(

I couldn't breath I was laughing so much--absolutely brilliant. :clap:

Edited by Wrestlevania

I had a couple people add me (thunderpeel and erkki) and thanks so much for that...but I have a tiny friends list, so I want to reiterate: Strummer521.

Please consider my application. I look forward to being your friend.

Fixed.

But yes, it was very, very funny. But not quite as funny as our fire truck racing shenanigans at the airport...

~ wibbly flashback effect ~

I'm well in the lead towards the end of lap two when my younger daughter suddenly bursts in declaring she needs the toilet. I tell her it's OK and usher her out to the loo, whereupon I turn back to the game and accidentally brush the 'Y' button by mistake.

My character promptly bails out of the fire truck and cartwheels along the tarmac for a dozen-or-so feet before coming to a ragged, tangled stop (my fire truck ambling to a crawl in the background). By the time I get to my feet, bastard James has arrived on the scene and proceeds to blast me with water from his fire engine, effectively pinning me to the ground for several moments.

After being washed off my feet for the third time, I notice a rapidly approaching spec on the horizon, heading straight towards our two fire engines. Turns out it's Patters, in a newly-procured sports car (his fire engine having likely been grenaded earlier on). And the bugger drives right over me at top speed and whizzes off into the distance! ;(

I couldn't breath I was laughing so much--absolutely brilliant. :clap:

It wasnt grenaded, it was rolled by someone else making me spin sideways into a plane, making it glitch and turn upside down. None the less great fun.

I had a couple people add me (thunderpeel and erkki) and thanks so much for that...but I have a tiny friends list, so I want to reiterate: Strummer521.

Sorry, I always forget to add people. I'll probably forget this time too. I'd be more than happy to accept a friend request from you though. My tag is the same as my username here.

So he got to it first and repeatedly spawnkilled you all? Magnificent! :)

Yeah, I noticed an assault rifle icon on the mini-map immediately behind the start position, and banked on nobody else going for it. It seemed to be in the spirit of the game at first, but after I'd killed everyone at least once and continued to stick around shooting guys instead of starting to race I was definitely being a horrible dick. That did not discourage me.

So he got to it first and repeatedly spawnkilled you all? Horrible! :(

No, there was a fair group of you (five or six). It gradually diminished, though, until at the end I was just trying to make sure you never got anywhere.

Edited by JamesM

Sorry, I always forget to add people. I'll probably forget this time too. I'd be more than happy to accept a friend request from you though. My tag is the same as my username here.

You can add all the cool, vetted, highly recommended people on the first page of this thread... IN YOUR BROWSER! (Otherwise I'd totally forget)

In theory, but Microsoft's online service seems to have some hate on for me accessing anything xbox from my browser. Dunno why, but it's never worked for me.

You can add all the cool, vetted, highly recommended people on the first page of this thread... IN YOUR BROWSER! (Otherwise I'd totally forget)

Good on ya, Thunderpeel, I didn't realize you had made that nifty-ass list. I will put it to use.

It's taken me a stupidly long time to notice this is in fact not the original thread that I posted in, so I will add myself to this bunch too ^_^;;

banjoses.png

It's taken me a stupidly long time to notice this is in fact not the original thread that I posted in, so I will add myself to this bunch too ^_^;;

banjoses.png

Silly boy! Straight to the bottom of the list for you!*

* Not that there's actually any order to it, but still

Ah ha! I didn't realise that was a Thumb, so ignored it--nothing personal! ;(

Adding you now...

Someone needs to tell me when your next bout of GTA tomfoolory is, this sounds amazing!

it's on tuesdays at 9 bst.

Ah ha! I didn't realise that was a Thumb, so ignored it--nothing personal! ;(

Adding you now...

No worries. I went out on a limb when I made the requests (I was really new here). I didn't necessarily expect anyone to respond. I sent a voice-message to Jake and he added me, so now I get to know whenever he's watching a movie.

Someone needs to tell me when your next bout of GTA tomfoolory is, this sounds amazing!

Find your location or an equivalent in this list.

Since we're a fairly Anglo-centric bunch, after the last Sunday in October we switch to GMT proper, which means it's an hour earlier (although you have to adjust for your local summer time situation, of course).

2 to 3 hours depending on how people are feeling usually. Usually closer to 3. We'll happily take a latecomer though, so sign in and message someone who's in-game. They should be able to send you an invite when there's a lull in the action.

For me it's almost always almost exactly two hours: we start at nine (well it's usually some time before we actually get going) and I aim to leave at eleven.

Or you could use the thing I MADE MYSELF that I posted right below it.