ThunderPeel2001

The All New XBox Gamertag Exchange Thread!

mfpantst

I play Halo 3, Battlefield 1943, Unreal Tournament, TF2 and GTA4 on a regular basis on the 'ol 360. I'd love to have friends to play with (friendliness optional) and though the order above represents preferences, I'm totally willing to re-order if people are available to play something else. I want to pick up L4D, but it sounds like a lot of you all play it on the 'ol PC, which is a little out of my price range now (hardware). Add me up, I'll also add you guys and keep an eye out.

Oh, I get home from work each day around 19:15 EST and log on soon after that. Wednesdays are an exception, and Fridays are going to be wide-open (ish) soon. I pretty much play until I get bored. That's about 23:00 EST. Sounds like a lot of you here are in another time zone, or get off work at weird times, or work is being on XBL... Anyhow though, if you are around and I get online and are interested in/actually playing something listed above, I'd be willing to play.

Oh yes, I've been known to be stupid from time to time. Its part of making video games more fun than they were designed to be!

I just sent friend requests to probably most of you (may have missed some). I don't play multiplayer often though, and I suck when I do. But it might be fun to compare scores etc. Although at the moment I'm mostly playing on PC.

I'm Villane0

Villane0.png

I've updated the "easy" reference list on the first page... If I've missed anyone let me know! Likewise, if you're not active on the 350 any more, I'll remove you, too (although I don't think we've lost anyone?).

I see you have GTA4.

Yeah, I think I once played with some thumbs people too. I might join once in a while but I can't use my xbox any time I want due to people watching TV.

54,536 gamer points?! :eek:

I'd add you, except I don't want to experience a minor inferiority complex every time I boot up my XBox...

You can't hear you, he's too busy getting achievements... Yowza!

Nah, I have audio notification turned off, so I can hear your lamentations just fine. Come on, just think of it as a goal for your achievement whoring.

Excuse me while I craftily interject with yet another plug for our regular weekly Grand Thumb Auto session, tonight from 9pm BST.

Ice-cream trucks, a working runway and live grenades... you know it makes sense.

3869897141_4d8c1233ec.jpg

Yes they were. Yes we were. It was n0wak's last week before departing for Paris, no less.

My gamertag is Jeffu32, feel free to add me, I'd love to play with some thumbs. I'd be up for some GTA IV multiplayer if you guys want, I've just been going though the main story this past week for the first time. Never actually played multiplayer but I assume knowing how to play the game in general is all you need to know.

You would be most welcome; we're not elitist or derogatory (except towards James, but you've probably worked out already that he deserves it). We just enjoy having a laugh.

Pile on!

You would be most welcome; we're not elitist or derogatory (except towards James, but you've probably worked out already that he deserves it).

You're just jealous because I'm awesome and take out full cop cars with a lowly pistol. POW POW!

Also, I deserve it.

You're just jealous because I'm awesome and take out full cop cars with a lowly pistol. POW POW!

Also, I deserve it.

After killing us 20 times in a race yesterday, yes you deserve it. :P

What on earth happened there? I jumped over a wall at the start and almost immediately got a car, and couldn't believe your kill count at the end.

As I mentioned in chat at the time, James was personally redefining the phrase "mercilessly fucked-with" via the magic of AK-47 and my pliant virtual visage. :frusty:

As I mentioned in chat at the time, James was personally redefining the phrase "mercilessly fucked-with" via the magic of AK-47 and my pliant virtual visage. :frusty:

So he got to it first and repeatedly spawnkilled you all? Magnificent! :)