ThunderPeel2001

The All New XBox Gamertag Exchange Thread!

Here's lookin' at you, kids!

Saint's Row 2 is where it's at, I generally lean towards games that can be played co-operatively, competition is scary.

Shakesbeard.png

Sure, I'll bite. I'm Modeps Returns, because for some reason I can't get my original Modeps account back. It was created back in the XBL beta days... and there it sits, never to be used again.

modeps%20returns.png

Shakesbeard and Zomboid are some damn fine usernames. The latter almost as good as Dan's invention of "zombulated" :tup:

Join us for GTA IV on Tuesday evenings (Usually 21:00 BST). We fuck each other up then laugh a lot.

Shakesbeard and Zomboid are some damn fine usernames. The latter almost as good as Dan's invention of "zombulated" :tup:

Join us for GTA IV on Tuesday evenings (Usually 21:00 BST). We fuck each other up then laugh a lot.

That sounds glorious, but I'm kind of a fool when it comes to time zones...I think that's about 16:00 Atlantic time? Oh dear...

Atlantic time? Is that the same EST?

I just accidentally discovered that you can type "What time is it <location>" into Google and it tells you the time there... pretty neat!

Apparently 9pm GMT(BST) is 6pm AST.

I'm Patters666 feel free to add me up for a game or half a dozen (I have everything on my gamercard bar PGR3).

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for my language and neither is Microsoft.

That sounds glorious, but I'm kind of a fool when it comes to time zones...I think that's about 16:00 Atlantic time? Oh dear...

It's 14:00 Mountain. Is Atlantic an hour ahead of EST? I'm never quite sure how time works when you start to get into the maritime provinces.

GTA IV is starting to come down in price so I might pick it up.

If I do I'll repost my gamer tag, it has been a while since I played online with anyone, was really in the mood for some Sacred 2 but of course it isn't out in Quebec yet.

GTA IV is starting to come down in price so I might pick it up.

Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! :tup:

Yeah. Anyone who might find awesome shit awesome should buy GTA IV right away and join in every Tuesday. It's worth any amount of money.

Hey, I think I'd like to get involved with all this multiplayer gaming, if that's permissable.

My XBL 'tag is - NevskyP.

Games I play include - World at War, Street Fighter IV, Halo 3, Team Fortress 2, so I'm up for those. Also, borrowing GTA IV off my dad, so maybe I can find out just how Grand and Auto that Thumb is.

Indeed. Join us this Tuesday and you'll no doubt be schooled in the ways of the Thumb.

I'd just like to throw out that your username is awesome. Well played, sir.
Reductio ad absurdum!

A name that gets that kind of response must be awesome. Quod Erat Demonstratum.

I'll stop this now, I swear.

Sounds fun! But I sold GTA a while back (after never having even tried mutiplayer, doh!). Just not my thing. I bet goofing off with a crowd of smartasses would make it worthwhile - but I just can't get into GTA once the thrill of exploration has worn off.

I really dig Horde Mode on Gears of War 2 though - so if anybody slums it in macholand from time to time - hit me up!

Completely independently of your username, a friend and I have been calling the hordes in Left 4 Dead 'zomboids'. I just like oid-izing words that end with O.

So I guess I approve.

Completely independently of your username, a friend and I have been calling the hordes in Left 4 Dead 'zomboids'. I just like oid-izing words that end with O.

So I guess I approve.

Approval noted. Please be gentle to my undead bretheren - they know not what they do.

I really, really wish I wasn't so prone to FPS motion sickness (or "simulation sickness" if you wanna get all technical & shit) - because L4D looks like my cup o' tea and then some. Seems like all Source Engine games have it in for me sadly (although I somehow managed to make it through Portal without puking). So, yeah - have fun killing those fuckers! I wish I could too...

I'm known on the Xbox Supernet as Dhwty, because I hate people being able to pronounce my name. :shifty:

Dhwty.png

My GT is Freezerr.

I'll try to catch one of the GTA4 sessions one of these days. I'm usually playing CoD 4, but I'm always down for playing a game of anything fun, especially Age of Booty or TF2. :tup: