ThunderPeel2001

The All New XBox Gamertag Exchange Thread!

toblix.png

Doing this (posting the image and letting it link to your profile) makes adding you as a friend easy peasy.

Those of you hitting the friend limit - how often do you purge it? It's like bloody facebook friends list...I went through it yesterday and pruned it viciously.

I got a free xbox360 today! Helping my work find a new colleague had it's advantages :tup:

ysbreker.png

It took maybe 5 minutes. I mostly wanted to see how it compared to the Miis. In essence, could be arsed, but only half-arsed.

I could also be arsed too, as well. I think the ability to take your own photo, and not just have it taken for you, is super awesome. If anything, I wish they'd take that even further.

Does anyone know if games'll start to reward you with new clothing now, or is it just as separate DLC?

The first free pack of clothing is being released this week, I believe. It's all snowboarding gear, however - coat, trousers, hat(?), etc. - and only one of each particular item, which is a bit rubbish.

They need to release a clothing editor of some sort. Something like that could be an interesting springboard concerning Game for Windows adoption, assuming the clothes editor was exclusively built into that.

Then Microsoft could truly invoke Allard's One True Vision™ [last para, page 1].

Since I've played with you, I guess I ought to post my gamertag:

TheJamesM.png

Also known as Harry Potter, judging by your gamer pic :)

Heh - you're not the first to say that. I was shooting for '30-ish half-Korean guy', but as soon as I added the glasses my avatar turned into HP.

C'est la vie.