Sign in to follow this  
Salka

Californian Governor promises less lies, more girlie men

"I don't know what the definition of 'girlie man' is. As opposed to his being a he-man?" Burton asked. "I can't think of a way to have the he-man and the girlie men join hands around the Capitol and sing 'Kum Ba Ya.' "

Arnold S., Governor of California, has apparently outraged women, gay men, gay women, democrats, and his opponents by regarding his opposition as 'girlie men'.

The Governor then went on to insult gamers all over the world by saying this: "We want action, not games. We want action, not dialogue. We want action, not the promises. We want action and not the lies that are up there in Sacramento and Double Fine."

He then promised to terminate his opponents, turned on his heel, tripped up, regained his balance, and walked stiffly away, pretending it was supposed to have happened.

Read all about it

pah. you're only jealous of him because he's AUSTRIAN and so all you non-AUSTRIANS can't see the clever AUSTRIAN plan behind his statement. because you're all too stupid to read between the lines.

btw, i'm looking for some real action too. if anybody knows any good, short war songs or heartbeat-sounds or something like that tell me. because i want action. no kidding. i need good sounds. now.

bbtw - and in no relationship with this post(s) here - if you think that arnold's english is bad, than you haven't heard his "german"...