Chris

Send us questions!

Oh right it's something like Twinsen's Odyssey in the USA. 3D action-adventure that was 80% action, 10% point and click, 10% RPG. French! Or Gallic if you believe what it says on the box.

80% action, 10% point and click, 10% RPG

More like 100 % action, 25% RPG, 75% adventure, 20% racing and 145% awesome fucking super fun. And 50% ball simulator.

Little Big Adventure 2 is nice, but the first one is much better.

There's not too much between the first LBA and the sequel in terms of the main gameplay, but the scope of the sequel was much grander. It was a free-roaming game in the best sort of way, and at the time that was the most thrilling game world I'd ever had the chance to explore.

I would also like to say I love Little Big Adventure 2, but really can't conclusively break down any percentiles. You do get to beat up small kids in a preschool, make them cry, and then find their older brothers outside waiting for you. It's many nice touches like that that make the game much more memorable outside of the core game, which is bizarre in a good way as well.

I wouldn't say Beyond Good and Evil copied it too much. While I can see the major similarities in plot and gameplay, I think they offer very different experiences, which Little Big Adventure being much more silly, grand, and varied.

I think the best example of the level of detail and nice little touches in LBA is the fact that you can walk with 1 foot in the grass and 1 foot in the dirt and have the correct ground sound with the right foot.

is 55 wizardon still. . . well, on?

really wanna make a non douschey call and dont wanna waste my hard earned long distance phone call cash

aw damnit, ill shout wizzzzzaaaaaaarrd at the end if its some sort of requirement. i guess ill just have to settle for good ol questions at idle thumbs .net, plain boring text (sigh)

After 'Idle Thumbs', the first words of the ex-theme tune of the ex-podcast are 'Games, Video Games'. Is this how Mr Rodkin introduces himself, James Bond style, before getting carried away and repeating his name at length? That is my question for the questions thread.

Does anybody else get a weird disjointed prerecorded female voice saying random numbers and generic error phrases when they call 55WIZARDNO?

Is that just a sound byte you guys put up to dissuade those not in the know?

If so, well played Thumbs. I allowed my suede to be dissed!

I just sent in a geeky music question. Hopefully it will be read! Probably not, but I can hope.

Sent in a wizard AND a dream, there's no way mine won't get read!

Oh wait, it has a 99% chance of never even being seen. :getmecoat

I'm in a snarky mood... :hmph:

Sent in a wizard AND a dream, there's no way mine won't get read!

Oh wait, it has a 99% chance of never even being seen. :getmecoat

I'm in a snarky mood... :hmph:

Due to your avatar, I read everything that you write as if you're moments away from bursting into tears.

Due to your avatar, I read everything that you write as if you're moments away from bursting into tears.

Maybe I am! ;(

Now I'm going to start thinking like that too, damn you!

My girlfriend called the 55wizardon number. haha. I was pretty amused. wonder if it'll end up on the show :P

My girlfriend called the 55wizardon number. haha. I was pretty amused. wonder if it'll end up on the show :P

It won't, they never even check the Wizard Hotline.

Surprised no one has mentioned this, at least no that I have seen.

Who wants to be a wizard? the answer: all of us, we all want to be a wizard!

Grab your spell books and click this link: http://www.wizard101.com Yup, its a MMO for Wizards!

my question is: Jake, can you resist the temptation to get addicted to a Wizard MMO?