Scrobbs

Site Question

Something that I've always wondered about on this site - why do I have to press the edit button twice in order to edit my post? Is it just me?

The edit button should bring up an inline editor that lets you quickly change the post without leaving the page; you can see it on most vBulletin forums these days (such as this excellent one). However, it's never worked for me on Idle Thumbs and just seems to hang while processing the JavaScript — you have to click it again, which takes you to the regular edit screen.

Also, the 'last post' arrows in the thread listing view don't work either since the upgrade.

Sorry, "upgrade". :grin:

Those still work fine for me. I'm pretty sure that the upgrade accidentally the edit function though.

He means the ones in the actual forums, not on the front page. At the moment they just take you into the thread rather than to the specific last post as they should.

They don't work for me either. The latest post buttons just take me to the first post in the thread.

While we are at it, is anyone else having problems with the profile page? This doesn't seem right..

Looks like that on Firefox and Safari (could be an OS X thing).

Something that I've always wondered about on this site - why do I have to press the edit button twice in order to edit my post? Is it just me?

I checked the site. There are some images that aren't being loaded properly. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the edit error, but it is trying to load some "progress" image.

/images/T2/misc/progress.gif

Try putting something there. Maybe it'd work? I can take a deeper look into if anyone wants.