Sign in to follow this  
toblix

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

I am flabbergasted at such a violent outburst! :tup:

(I am definitely going to play this sequel sequel though, if Toblix doesn't spawn in front of me to tear the box from my hands personally every time I try to check out, which I am inclined to believe will happen.)

This is the only thing that shines among the news that there will be yet another DS except with a camera and that for some odd reason Metroid Prime 1 & 2, Donkey Kong Jungle Beat, and both Pikmins will be rereleased for the Wii with superficial updates.

Is this from the same TGS announcement that brought us Another Code for the... Wii? Because that was sincerely unnecessary and weird, if it really is a remake.

This is the only thing that shines among the news that there will be yet another DS except with a camera and that for some odd reason Metroid Prime 1 & 2, Donkey Kong Jungle Beat, and both Pikmins will be rereleased for the Wii with superficial updates.

BUT, they are supposedly getting a virtual console for the DS. If this means I can play the Gameboy classic "Golf" again, I'm sold (and I'm not joking. Zelda 3 too, I guess.)

Oh, and you forgot to mention this announcement. Although hearing the music reminds me of a certain dark-complected person misappropriating a bicycle. Fucking internet.

Mmm... Punch Out...

I was being overly negative because it's incredibly silly to rerelease Gamecube games on a system that plays Gamecube games. I forgot to mention that another Warioware game is coming, which always makes me happy, whether the series is getting tired or not. Also it'll be fun to do the Mario Paint things they are adding in there on the DS, which strikes me as odd that they haven't made another Mario Paint yet.

Although will people get angry with the the black outlines on the 3d characters the same way they have been with the new Prince of Persia?

"I agree re the cell shading, i am sorry as i have been a student and fan of all the previous units of the series, but that outline is just unacceptable. I am an artist by profession and such a visual forcing and imposition is just not bearable. I am sorry for i am sure they did some nice work on the sets and the figures....but it was too far."

YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR PUNCH OUT!

Awesome. And yeah, I am incredibly excited for M&L 3. Toblix, I'll be sure to think of you as I revel in it.