Sign in to follow this  
toblix

Strong Bad Something

I just got an email from Telltale saying this:

The second episode of Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People, Strong Badia the Free is available now! You already subscribed to the season, so you're all set. All you need to do is click the download button below!

And I'm like "All right, finally. The last one was awesome and I've been waiting for the second one for fucking ages!"

And then it hit me: I never bought Strong Bad Season 1.

Sorry, some stuff got screwed up today, and some newsletter/big update folks got the email we intended to send just to people who bought the season. There's no game attached to that message if you hadn't purchased it through our site; it's merely inbox noise, I'm afraid. :(

Feel free to buy the game anyway, though! :getmecoat

Feel free to buy the game anyway, though! :getmecoat

I almost want to, but I don't really understand what kind of games they are from the movies, and downloading demos is such a fucking hassle. Just tell me, are they awesome?

I almost want to, but I don't really understand what kind of games they are from the movies, and downloading demos is such a fucking hassle. Just tell me, are they awesome?

They're adventure games, and they're written and designed by many of the folks that made up the Sam and Max team (working with The Chapmans, who do the homestarrunner site, naturally). I find the games to be highly enjoyable, but I imagine my opinion is not to be trusted. :yep: