DanJW

Rename this subforum

Well.. if search engines will still index it, what's the point in even making it "private"? People have had to register to post their albino snorlax requests (or whatever) this far too. Or has there been a serious problem with random people just adding you to their friend lists without "introducing" themselves in the forum first?

Do we really want to drive that kind of traffic to Thumbs anyway??? I think it's not unreasonable to say almost everyone who drops by for Pokemon friend codes are just drive-by posters, not interested in critical/bitchy Video game design discussion, who pretty much never come back again.

I mean, FFS, will we be getting upset about turning away WoW gold spammers next?!

Personally, I think the description for the networking forum should simply read:

"Stop playing with yourself!"

Job done.

you forgot these

:naughty::innocent:

lol.

Also, I don't think I'm alone in enjoying our Pokemon Friend status on Google. As long as it only stays in that one thread.

You can, of course, tell Google et al not to view certain URLs, so this could remain a private forum if we really want it.