Sign in to follow this  
Scrobbs

TF2 Guest Pass

Hi folks,

Does anybody still have one of those guest passes ?

I`d like to try TF2,

I`ll really appreciate it :yep:

steam ID : scorp_svk

thx

May be interested in procuring a guest pass for TF2 from someone in the near future; my desktop PC is finally up, running and none-too-shabby (performance-wise) for a total freebie*.

* It was languishing, unloved and untouched for months, in my employer's server room.

It's ok, I haven't really. Just a comment on that chap signing up and wanting a friend code from the fist post, and including his steam id... :devil:

So I got my PC up and running again a little while ago. I've been playing mostly CS:S, and also a bit of the mod Insurgency (brutally hard, but good stuff).

Finally got round to playing TF2 again anyway. And... the same problem as before. I really want to like it, but I almost always end up with a rage-quit. The game just makes me feel so completely helpless. Nothing I do can turn back the tide of the enemy advance - or on the few occasions I'm on the winning team, I don't feel like I really contributed to it even if I have a good score.

Maybe I was spoiled by being part of an excellent clan when the game first came out. We had great teamwork, tactics and understanding. Now it feels empty. It's like in WoW - the difference between playing with fellow guildies and a Pick-Up-Group.

Help me! I want to love TF2 again ;(

OK I stuck with it and my ire is dissipating, mainly I think because I found a good server where the chyances of one team vastly out-noobing the other are smaller than most. However they only have three maps on rotation, and I want more. Can anyone recommend a good server with all of the official maps?

Also, this is the best thing ever!!

predator04.jpg

This may be a stupid question, but do you practice yarate?

Duuude! Don't pee him off... he's a master!

Edited by ThunderPeel2001

Duuude! Don't pee him off... he's a master!

If you think you can win, urine denial!!!