Sign in to follow this  
toblix

Problems occurred in the arrangement of the composition

3.5 Problems occurred in the arrangement of the compositionLook at the following composition selected from students’ writing:Should Students Take a Part Time Job or Not silkroad online goldIn recent years, taking part-time job is very popular on the campus, more and more students spend more time taking part-time job, and this phenomenon causes a lot of hot argument, is it right or not? In my opinion, we can’t say it is right or wrong directly, because the reason is complex. On the other hand, many students take part-time job in order to reduce the burden of their families because their families have not enough money to support them. So their action is reasonable. We can not say it is not right, as to those students whose families are not very poor, some of them taking part-time job just want to practice in the society and gain some experience. Earning money is not their main purpose; we cannot say it is right, either.It is not conformed to the Standard English writing. Firstly, in the above text, there is no definite idea. We cannot get the author’s attitude after reading the text. In this sense, this composition is a failure. To English-speaking people they tend to choose one aspect to illustrate. Secondly, the whole text just has one paragraph. Generally speaking, an English composition consists of three parts: the introductory paragraph, the body and the conclusion. So the text should be rewritten as the following:maple story goldIn recent years, taking part-time job is very popular on the campus. More and more students spend more time taking part-time jobs. This phenomenon causes a lot of hot argument. Is it right or not? In my opinion, it is right based on the following reasons.FFXI GilFirstly, they can reduce the burden of their families, because their families just cannot afford the tuition. In addition, where their life expenditure comes from? Considering this, many students may choose to take part-time jobs to reduce their financial pressure.dofus kamasSecondly, by taking part-time jobs, students could gain more social experience. Knowledge is a treasure, but practice is the key to it. There is always some gap between what we know from textbooks and what we can do in the real world, and social practice helps us build the bridge over it. If you are a qualified student, working as a private teacher will enable you to test out the theories acquired in classroom and to guide you to make your own discoveries. From the above mentioned, we can see that taking part-time jobs has many advantages. It is beneficial to the college students. So do not hesitate, join in the line!The rewritten text is clearer than the original one, after reading the above text. We can easily understand the author’s opinion with sufficient supporting arguments. In addition, the text is fully conformed to the three-part model of English writing.world of warcraft gold

...or is it???

You know, when I woke up this morning all I could think of was "just what are the problems occurred in the arrangement of the composition"?

I'm just glad someone was thoughtful enough to answer that question

I do hope you replaced the orginal links in your post toblix. Because that's all those spambots care about. getting higher in the google results for wow gold.

I do hope you replaced the orginal links in your post toblix. Because that's all those spambots care about. getting higher in the google results for wow gold.

What links?

That most well constructed, well thought-out post I've ever seen on Thumbs! Of course problems occurred in the arrangement of the composition. It says it all. It says it all!!!

Guest megadream20

Long Mint has finally arrived and if you love this special you are going to have to join this site. is all about Mint and her big cock. Incredible brand new videos, images and wallpapers and soon a web cam section to watch this girl just fucking go to town on that stroking cock. Long Mint is a brand new site made by the same people that did Areeya and Ladyboy69 so you know you are going to get fucking amazing content.This girl is amazing and we all know why we like her. She can suck her own cock while you plow her up her tight ass. If she will let you that is, because this girl also likes to use her big tool on you as well. and is definitely one of the top katoey girls. If you can look past that big cock you will also notice she is a lovely girl with long slender legs, cute face and dark Asian eyes.She is such a cute ladyboy to begin with. She is very slim and feminine with a cute face, long dark hair and those eyes are just beautiful. You would never know that she has such a big dick inside her panties. I have no idea where hides that huge cock but she seems to bring it out just when you want it.

i removed those links and as i was doing so i noticed this sentence

Mint is well known in Thailand tranny office and throughout the world

there is a tranny office.

well u know there is a tranny shop, u and me went there last week, there is bound to be an office at the back of the shop.