Sign in to follow this  
cherrish

BitTorrent post of mystery...

hai i'm new with bittorrent downloading.

got everything right, like my port forwarding and stuff but still looking for some great xbox games to download.

does anybody know some great download sites where i can get xbox games??

hope to get some response here.

if i'm on the wrong forum for this question, then i apoligize for this.

thanks!!!! :)

hai i'm new with bittorrent downloading.

got everything right, like my port forwarding and stuff but still looking for some great xbox games to download.

does anybody know some great download sites where i can get xbox games??

hope to get some response here.

if i'm on the wrong forum for this question, then i apoligize for this.

thanks!!!! :)

Try www.you-are-definately-on-the-wrong-forum.com

Well, you can. But it's piracy of course.... bittorrent is a kind of peer-to-peer network..... There must be some kind of anti-piracy protection in the x-box, but I expect someone has worked around it somehow...... they always do....

Well, you can. But it's piracy of course.... bittorrent is a kind of peer-to-peer network..... There must be some kind of anti-piracy protection in the x-box, but I expect someone has worked around it somehow...... they always do....

You've never heard of chipped X-boxes with Linux installs, using XB-Connect on their PC's instead of paying for X-box Live? You can get a big hard drive and save any game you want on it. People will do all of that, rent games for $3, put them on the HD, and never pay another dime for it.

On the PC it works the same as any other console emulator, someone hacks the XB and gets the core program and then any X-box game can be played through the PC. It's been done with every console I can think of.

The only one that I know of that is fairly safe from it is the Gamecube, because of the trouble and costs they went through to prevent it. Sometimes I wonder if it really did make a boost in their profit, by avoiding all of the piracy "losses" from people who may have never purchased the games even if they couldn't get them for free. Then again, I may be wrong, because the n64 and previous cartrige games are available by peer-to-peer networks.

Cherrish,

We definitely don't allow warez requests on these forums. We have to maintain good relationships with developers, and having "Hey, where can I download some games?" threads all over our site really doesn't help that.

Cherrish,

We definitely don't allow warez requests on these forums. We have to maintain good relationships with developers, and having "Hey, where can I download some games?" threads all over our site really doesn't help that.

Unless of course, the developers developed for the spectrum or commoddooorrree in which case they would be flattered that we're stealing their 20 year old games... :innocent: