Sign in to follow this  
toblix

Holy Peripherals, God!

What in the fuck is up with all these new games with their own drum controllers coming out?

Bundling necessary hardware with software is the only good remedy against piracy, that's why ?

Is that it, or are these things so cheap to produce that the higher price they feel they can charge for it makes them need fewer people to actually buy it before they start making money?

I thought that Mech game with the controller was weird. Now there's the Guitar Hero controller, the Rock Band guitar and drum kit, the Guitar Hero IV drum kit, the Rock Revolution drum kit. They should make Closet Hero next, or Storage Revolution.

Lol! I really think that's one place that could help the PC games market. Anyone seen that Actuator? You can control things with your freakin mind!!! And it supposedly works pretty well, too!

There's also that new precision mouse that you use as a gun, which is also supposed to be very good.

If the PC came up with a decent controller that got bundled with the game, I think it would help the game and get round those awful controllers that most PC gamers use.

I thought that Mech game with the controller was weird.

I actually have Steel Battalion, and have barely played it. Most of the buttons aren't really even used.

They should make Closet Hero next

I think that's the game people on youtube accuse me of playing.