toblix

Beyond Better & Evil!

Oh, man! Maybe I won't perpetually look like a total dick to all the Google browsers who keep finding this.

Surfer Girl sort of alluded to this, but I never understood how much her credibility stands with everyone.

Anyways this makes me almost intensely happy, even though I would probably never get around to playing the game until 2 years after release.

Sorry about that time I got angry at everyone about sequel rumors. But better yet, try not to remember that...

Skinny I heard on surfer girl was that management at quite a few companies were getting agitated about her. I'd really like to see a hit rate for her rumours at some point.

I hope this sequel gets made, but I'm not getting too excited about this being in pre-production, as it gives plenty of time for this to get nuked :tdown: :-(

I really hope that will happen some day. But I'm not getting my hopes too high.

I guess I'll have to play the original again now.

Maybe this time I'll finish it.

Well colour me Mr. Bernard Excitey-pants! Already sort of guessed this, of course. But more news is always good.

I'm actually tempted to replay BG&E, and I never do that!

I hope this sequel gets made, but I'm not getting too excited about this being in pre-production, as it gives plenty of time for this to get nuked :tdown: :-(

Then again, a year of pre-production is a long time, and might be a promising sign...

Holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit!

Holy crap, a site that lets me download something in a variety of formats and in different ways without fucking frills and any hassle. How awesome!

Nice teaser. Anyone know if the same guy[ is/s are] doing the music for this one?

An obvious CG trailer, but fun nonetheless. Are we to gather from the desert environment that there's no more (or only) waterbased exploring, but more diverse trappings? I look forward to playing this in French, like I played the first game. I have to say, the old 'low' poly version (because I actually thought it a highly detailed character already) of Pey'j had more character than this realistic version. But let's postpone judgement and celebrate this momentous occasion!

I'm actually very impressed by new design : it's far more detailed but it's still very reminiscent of the original game; that's quite a feature to achieve.

Shit yes. Between this and Rhythm Tengoku I've never been more excited for sequels. And I find out about both in one day. I'm now a very very happy Miffy.

...Now to find my old GCN copy and actually finish it. I know, I know. Shame on me... :getmecoat

If the trailer was shown at Ubidays, can we assume that the game is now officially offical?