Sign in to follow this  
Noyb

Guitar Hero 4 "Not Just About Guitars"

No, watch it all! Towards the end, there's a little part where you can see through the guy's act, and it's beautiful. Look at his face towards the end when he's rocking and dancing with the microphone stand.

I really hope "sometimes you can't yell" is going to be the next "I've covered wars, you know." It's already the most fun I expect to get out of GH: On Tour.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/222607.html

I was going to stop watching right away, but then I didn't.

That is absolutely, unbelievably hilarious! It looks like a 70s educational video, with all of the misjudged "coolness" that goes along with something like that. That terrible "cool" haircut, the camp miming "rocker" and the amazingly cheesy voice-over man... wow.

I can just imagine the same "don't worry, we can be cool, too" setup telling people the dangers of rock n roll...

"Listening to Rock music CAN be a safe, enjoyable pastime, provided you take the necessary precautions. If you feel the presence of Satan at any time, turn off the music immediately and go to your nearest church."

"Louder doesn't always mean better. Many rock heroes prefer to listen to music at a moderate level, and they're just as cool as anyone. Just ask punk rocker Sandi Thom."

"Remember kids, it's not cool to chase the dragon. So if you're offered some dangerous narcotics in the middle of a party, it's ok to call the police, even if the person offering them to you is your best friend. Don't worry, they'll thank you later."

Yikes, it really is "Guitar Hero: Rock Band", isn't it? I really hope it fails miserably just so that Rock Band gets all the best DLC. Of course EA were complete idiots in delaying the world release of Rock Band, so that might work against it in other territories where it's not so established.