Sign in to follow this  
toblix

Diary of the Dead? More like Diary of the Bad!

What a piece of shit. Just like with Cloverfield, I could pull a better first-person movie out of my own asshole.

Bet it's not as shit as resident evil: extinction. I watched that last night with no illusions as to its quality. It delivered on its low expectations.

Hey I watched that a few days ago; Extinction. I liked it, knowing exactly what it would be. It's horribly bad pulp, so you pretty much know if you're gonna like it or not =)

Yeah, I watched Extinction expecting dross, and wasn't too badly offended by it. I thought it was a lot better than the second movie.

Shame about Diary of the Dead, I was quite intrigued by it.

And therein lay its flaw; it was a better movie than Apocalypse, and because of that also slightly less good. Apocalypse is pulp I can watch all the time, it's hilarious and awful. Extinction is better, and therefore also worse. But still lovely trash, even if they should've made Wesker enormously more gay.

What a piece of shit. Just like with Cloverfield, I could pull a better first-person movie out of my own asshole.

...but I really liked Cloverfield. :erm:

Hey, man, we all have our differences. Let's just agree to agree that Cloverfield was also a enormous piece of crap.

Hey, man, we all have our differences. Let's just agree to agree that Cloverfield was also a enormous piece of crap.

Definitely not! :(

Hey... don't sweat it, man. I think it's shit, and you like it. But you shouldn't.

Well, what can I say?

I appreciate your honesty, but it's a great film and you're clearly in need of sectioning anyway. Just sayin'...

For a moment there, I thought you were going to join two different sections of a part or vehicle by welding to make one part, but then I realised you just wanted to involuntary detain, hospitalize or otherwise medically treat me as described in The English and Welsh Mental Health Act 1983.

I'd rather shit on these:

ChuckyCollection.jpg

This post is so fucking clever you might not get it.

I really enjoyed Diary. It had the same strengths and weaknesses as Land Of The Dead, despite being a very different style of zombie movie.

The politics are heavy-handed, and there's a fair bit of bad acting, but it's cool, inventive, creepy and funny, with some ace gore.

I really enjoyed Diary. It had the same strengths and weaknesses as Land Of The Dead, despite being a very different style of zombie movie.

The politics are heavy-handed, and there's a fair bit of bad acting, but it's cool, inventive, creepy and funny, with some ace gore.

100% sold - thanks!

I could pull a better first-person movie out of my own asshole.

I would pay money to see that!

Also, it really is time to stop the "Bla bla bla? More like this thread title format is frustratingly shit now!" thread titles. You are steadily losing at the intertubes.

I would pay money to see that!

Also, it really is time to stop the "Bla bla bla? More like this thread title format is frustratingly shit now!" thread titles. You are steadily losing at the intertubes.

You're completely right. I managed to not do that for a while, but I was slipping, slowly but surely. Thanks for intervening!