Ben

PSN ID exchange

PSN: "Ampersand81" (Shuhei, let us change our names!!!)

Lately I've been playing Destiny & a bit of Diablo 3 when I don't think I have more than a half-hour to kill. 

Started dipping my toe into the Minecraft water. 

PSN ID : stimpled0rf

Based in the UK and looking for a few folks to bulk up the friend list for Destiny and Diablo 3 and of course whatever else comes out in the future.

PSN: revikor (PS3)

I'm always willing to push the difficulty levels in Diablo 3, while avoiding the onslaught of multiplayer games full of hacked gear that melts everything instantly.

Hello, my PSN username is SuperMikeyMike44 (PS3). I mostly play single-player games on my PS3, but I will occasionally play Splinter Cell Blaacklist or the Last of Us competitively. My most played multiplayer game is Dark Souls 2 right now, so if anyone wants to challenge me or play some jolly ol' co-op just send me a message over PSN, my SL is around 230.

PSN: darth-fizzy2009

I'm looking for people to hangout in a party with and do some shareplay stuff on PS4, if you're interested please feel free to add me. In the message you can add "Games, video games" so I know where you came from, thanks!

PSN: Rexneron

Recently purchased a PS4 and just got a PSN account, looking for some folks to jump into GTA V or other games with. I'm in US PST time zone, but doesn't matter to me where you folks are at since I play at odd hours.

So yeah, I got a PS3 like a year ago and Vita last autumn. Don't have many friends there and was supposed to come back to Thumbs forums back then already.

My PSN ID is Kolzig73

PSN ID: N1nja_Squ1rrelz

Mostly playing Destiny as it's the only game I own so far on the PS4.

What! There's only room for one N1nja Squirrel in this forum! (I kid, welcome aboard)

My PSN ID is N1nja_Squirrel. I'm pretty sure.

Edit: it is

PSN name (until they allow me to change it): demonstarlight

Currently have Evolve SRIV Re-Elected and Far Cry 4, plus whatever PS+ stuff has been free. Also, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare and Mercenary Kings. I've also got a few other things on PS3 that I wouldn't mind playing, like MGS Peace Walker.

I am in dire need of more people to play stuff with on here, as it's driving me to avoid more multiplayer focused games since I lack people to play them with.

And if you add me, please let me know you're from here!

PSN ID: Zuzela

I own a PS3, Vita and PS4. I mainly play single player games but I would be delighted to have some online company (and maybe some people to multiplayer games with if we have games in common). I play a range of games and am constantly eyeing up new games to try out too.

It would be nice to have some friends on my currently deserted list: the tumbleweed isn't great company. :)

PSN ID: SpamRa

I've got PS3, 4 and Vita - looking for people to compete with on the Spelunky dailies, maybe some co-op stuff (I'm playing far to much Minecraft the the minute) and just some good chat with fellow readers.

I sent friend requests to some I had not done earlier. I have a PS3 and Vita and a random amount of games. I do have PS+!

I'm a little old for this but I'm not complaining: Santa got me a PS4. ID is rockknowsnofear.

I've been added to the community already, but I thought I'd post here. I'm a dad gamer and so am basically available at mum/dad times and for mum/dad durations.

I'm SeanMay on PSN...Sony has never called me out for using my real name on the service and I'm still not sure why.