Ben

PSN ID exchange

Here is my dumb PSN ID: POZOROVATEL15 (Why did I do it in caps!? what was I thinking!?)

Does anyone play Rayman Legends*, Everybody's Golf or Street Fighter IV/Third Strike? Also available for whatever is on EU PS+. PSN in sig, let us play some video games.

* the challenge mode in this is superb but only one person on my friends list is playing it.

I'm antikewl. If you send a friend request be sure to mention Idlethumbs in the message so I don't delete it. ;)

Hey there,

I like long walks on the beach, pariticpating in Destiny Betas, and talking about video games.

My ideal co-op partner is someone who can do long division faster than I can. So, everyone.

Be my friend?  PSN: CruzNotCruise

Will most likely be picking up Diablo 3 and Destiny (and maybe the Crew? beta looks kinda promising...) in the coming months.

PS4:    BearRAWRR

PS4 should be coming tomorrow WOOT! Also I have a vita. Oh and: Griddle_lol

I have literally no friends on it since I forgot my original PSN (forgot username, email, password, password to any email it may have been connected to) I'd had since PS3 launch. Not that it matters, it was probably a dumb name anyway.

Heya, I go by armyofwires on PSN. I have the PS3/4/Vita armada. Always up to play whatever is up on PS+, if nothing else.

PSN: Energheizer - I've got PS3/PS4/Vita. Been playing a lot of Diablo 3 lately and expecting to play lots of Destiny--both on PS4.

PSN: Clone72608

I've been doing a lot of Diablo III and now Destiny. 

Mention Idle Thumbs and I'll assume your not nuts until proven otherwise.