Ben

PSN ID exchange

My PSN name is Gwardinen, I think, but I don't believe I have any online games other than LittleBigPlanet and Metal Gear Solid 4... and I've no idea if anyone still plays either.

SpeedyDesiato.

Haven't played my PS3 in a while, but add me and we can play Burnout Paradise. Best game on PSN by a long shout.

hey everyone,

my psn ID is llani_keibo

I'm in europe and I'm currently playing red dead redemption and wipeout HD. so if anyone wants to play online I'll be more than happy to play :)

So, I finally got a PS3 (Xbox360 RRoDed and warranty was over, gonna get it fixed soon but it was a good excuse to finally get PS3).

I'm Taffer-4

Just realized I never posted mine in here. Since PSN won't let me change my ID I'm stick with my old name Eclipt1c

I'll probably be adding some of you fairly soon so I have someone other than just Marek on my list.

I'm colinp101, I've got LBP2 and Burnout Paradise. I'll add a few of you tomorrow. :woohoo:

I was going to harvest a bunch of id's from this thread then I remembered that the darks times are upon us. *sad trombone*

PSN ID: DiamondRabbit

Why would anyone on this forum want to hate on PS3/Vita owners? It's no different consoles, is it?

Might aswell leave mine here; TheHatedHero.

Games; SSF4: AE, UMvC3, Tekken 6, black ops, Dead Rising 2.

PSN ID: DiamondRabbit

Why would anyone on this forum want to hate on PS3/Vita owners? It's no different consoles, is it?

Who was hating? What? The only platform debates I'm aware of are occasional bouts of (justified, I feel) PC superiority...

The key collieart time period of Jungendstils involves the time through the previous decade from the 1800s approximately 1914. Feature are generally linear, usually irregular in shape decorations floral as well as mathematical origins which has a distinctive trend towards departure outcomes, in order that creativity and feeling had been delivered to the actual forefront. Major associated with the actual Artwork Nouveau Gustav Klimt, Ferdinand Hodler, Charles Rennie Waterproof coat and also Albert truck Keller.

My PSN ID is SpittingVenom117 and I tend to play a fair amount of BF3 if anyone is interested. I only have the B2K DLC though so that may be an issue for some people. Add me on there for some good ol' fashion gun shootin' warfightin' times.

I've just gone through and scatershot aload of you guys with requests

PSN ID: Mington-

(I can't believe someone stole mington before I bought my ps3. grrrr, I mean who the fuck would call themselfs mington anyway)

PSN: R3miel108

There's a long story about why the end number is different from my normal handle but eh, whatever.