Sign in to follow this  
BigJKO

Hullo, people of Brighton

I'm pretty sure I've seen you talking about Brighton alot, and imagine you lot live there. And now I'm over there visiting, so if any of you are off to pubs or whatever tonight, give me a message. Maybe we can meet up somewhere.

Cheers!

Where are you staying? I am broken today and don't want to go too far...

I don't get paid until next week (if at all ;( ) but I have enough to celibrate your arrival on the Silicon Beach.

Indeed, where are you staying? We can pick a bar close by.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S HARDDCORE SNOWING.

Misc096.jpg

That picture was taken about two hours ago, it's actually way way snowier now, everything is covered in a thick white blanket and I'm going to go to the park and build a snowman before the fucking kids get up and shit everything up BYE!

I like the snowman! :tup:

When was the last time you all had snow? It looks pretty (it's always nice to cover up the yucky brown of winter).

My home town is "protected" by a massive cliff so that blocks out all the snow and all that. Today though it proper snowed! I don't think it has in about... 12 years.

I remember last time it snowed was the day I got the Beano with the Bash Street Kids on the front instead of Dennis the Menace :getmecoat

Hey, sorry guys. Didn't have access to a computer later on in the evening so I never saw your replies. I've been staying at my sisters flat in Hove, the street's called Ventnor Villas, I think. But I mostly just stick to Brighton Center and the beach, because my sister's shop is on Western Road.

I did end up going to a couple of pubs on Church Road and Western Road. Something called the Wick Inn and another called whatever & Lobster, can't remeber the name. I had a fun time with my mate, meeting some strangers and talking English with way too much accent.

Yeah, it was freaky as hell when it suddenly started snowing yesterday. And now it's bright and sunny again. Weird..

P.S. My sister's cat went missing on Saturday, so if you guys happen to see a black, female cat wandering about with a light-brown, flower-patterned collar please call my sister's shop on 01273 20 44 77

I will keep an eye out, but Brighton is a big place (it seems small based on the center but it sprawls out a long way along the coast [if u're not that strict on including places absorbed by urban sprawl])

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S HARDDCORE SNOWING.

I find your definition of "HARDDCORE SNOWING" to be quaint and pleasant. Very provincial. :getmecoat

Yeah I thought she would know better, hailing from Ireland and all. I guess she's been here too long.

It snows two or three days a year here on the South coast, and it almost never settles. But it's been a trend that I've observed for a few years now that the heaviest snow we get arrives around late March, interrupting spring.

Goddamnit, we had begun to get nice spring weather, most of the roads were clear of snow etc. Then a new layer today :(