Sign in to follow this  
Ginger

Is it wrong...

.. that I'm quite attracted to someone but they are northern and every time they speak all sexual attraction instantly dissolves.

It could be worse; if they were a brummie I'd probably have to hit them every time they spoke.

A thread called "Is it wrong..." by Ginger? The answer is almost certainly yes. Maybe I'll go read the actual post now.

Yes it is. But:

1) is she hot?

2) If so, I'll take her so that you don't have to wrestle with this dilemma any more. Because I am so kind.

Pretty average to be turned on or off by certain accents.

I find women with Newcastle accents hot, but make it Liverpool or Birmingham and I'm trying not to laugh. A thick Nottingham accent means my skin drags me behind as it crawls away.

What does a Northern accent sound like?

On top of that, what's the differences between how someone from Liverpool sounds compared to someone from Nottingham, Newcastle, or Birmingham.

Any youtube videos? Any famous people with accents I can reference to? This is all so interesting.

Imagine someone trying to talk and shit out of the same orifice.

I know someone with experience in this matter, who you could ask for advice.

There are lots of different ones; the variation in accents throughout the UK is somewhat comparable to the variation of accents in the US (Which could seem a bit strange, given that the UK is about the size of Michigan). Noone knows why.

Ginger is being overly harsh, only a few sound like someone trying to talk and shit out of the same hole.

In classist terms, Northern accents are typically seen as working class, but to be fair, really plummy upper class accents can also make me want to take a cricket bat to people.

I recently overcame my affliction when it came to accents. I used to find strong Brummie overtones tantamount to some one stabbing me in the ears.

My advice, get really drunk and find out how many pints it takes before you don't mind. If it is greater than 12 then it probably isn't worth pursuing. Mainly because you'll be too bladdered to do anything about it.

See if the accent gets any better when she has your cock in her mouth.

She won't be talking if she's unconscious.

I don't recommend it, officially, but you should know your options before diving in.