Sign in to follow this  
Scrobbs

I'm really glad...

...I stumbled across this site.

You do get considered opinions from the folks that post on here. It's very refreshing to not have a load of idiots screwing about proclaiming 1337n355. The other gaming site I frequent is good fun too and there is some serious debate, but more often than not you will find yourself faced with friendly banter, photshopped pics, outright silliness - again which is good. I've been on there years, like many people here no doubt have, so there's always some good gaming in groups on ventrilo.

Obviously there's banter between the people here that know each other IRL and have hung about here for years too, but I like what I read from the peeps here and everyone seems pretty genuine and at the very least to posess some sort of creativity and brain.

Enough brown nosing. OMG j00 R teh GH3Y.

Never show such emotions on the forums, only show contempt and arrogance, the others are like are like a pack of savages, at the first sign of weakness they will go for the jugular.

(that reminds me of the joke "how do u kill a circus?"

go for the juggler

Although on a serious note I remember when I met a bunch of thumbs Brighton for the first time in real life. It was long before thumbs while I was doing a job over my gap year and it was really cool to meet a load of chilled out geeky dudes, I hadn't really met any people like that before. It is easy to forget how lame most people in the world are.

.., the others are like are like a pack of savages,..

LOL n00b!!!

You'll never be as 1337 as me!!!11!one!!eleven!!!!1!

See Nick says that, but he will never be able to escape the banner that was bestowed upon him a long time ago...

Nick you know what I'm talking about, think of 'Return of the Jedi'.

I don't know it is weird, I've never been humbled so many times in the presence of strangers it is nice to see people talking about stuff without it degenerating into a bunch of shit slinging. Better yet, if it does then it usually is a result of some one being completely out of line.

Met Spaff and a bunch of the guys while working at Babel and started visiting this forum regularly. Have made forays into other forums and it is littered with PS3, Wii and X360 apologists. Here it seems that people are more interested in games than whether they are on a specific platform. Makes it very healthy.