Sign in to follow this  
Dr Edison 007

Screw Barack Obama

'Cos he was a jerk. And he used racist language.

It was only a temp ban. I'm sure he's fine.

He wasn't that much of a jerk, really. People are allowed to have opposing viewpoints and politics you know?

Ah well, not that it matters anyway.

He's probably in his bathroom, crying into a towel because of Yufster's brutal temp ban. Or fantasising about screwing Barack Obama.

He's probably thinking about whether Yufster is working for the New World Order and how she fits into their sinister plot.

:shifty:

'Cos he was a jerk. And he used racist language.

It was only a temp ban. I'm sure he's fine.

Racist language? You do realise that this guy is black himself, right?

I definitely want Obama in power, though. McCain scares the shit out of me.

Black people can be racist too. Check it out:

he's just about as goddamn cracker as the rest

Had someone equally as uniformed and impolite come along and said "He's just as big a nigger as the rest of them!" I would have done the same, only I suspect that people would not have been so confused as to why I had done so.

To clarify, I didn't ban him for having opposing views. I temp-banned him as a punishment because he was an immature, potty-mouthed, racist and angry person with pretty much nothing good to contribute. Unfortunately I did it about a year too late but er, better late than never or something.

Edited by Yufster

Strange, I always thought Idle Thumbs was lenient towards potentially offensive topics, you know like nazis and so on....

:cens0red::hitler::hitler::miyamoto::colbert:

Well Dan, why don't you go add him on MSN and make him feel better. I'm sure he's really sad right now. Go on Dan, make everything better. Give him a little kiss and a cuddle and maybe take things further if the moment feels right.

I just don't like inconsistant moderating. It's always peeved me that Idle Thumbs apparently has a policy of banning people "because someone on the staff felt like it".

On the other hand whenever I have stood up to it I get viciously chastised, so I guess I'll be quiet now before I get banned again :violin::fart:

Oh I'm sorry Dan. Look here, why don't you let me take that tiny little violin and play it for you? :violin:

You know I really want to hunt down Mr Edison 007 right now and just apologise for everything I've done, however the Youtube comments section is a large and foreboding place and I wouldn't know where to begin looking for him on there.

Ha! it doesn't work see? Because I did it first! I guessed your reaction and did it myself, thus puncturing your venom, er, bubble... just like in 8 Mile!

Yeah dawg!

edit: P.S. Please don't ban me.

VIVE LA RESISTANCE!

I thought a cracker was something you ate. Or that fat bloke off of that detective series.

This forum needs an angry Robbie Coltrane head.

I just don't like inconsistant moderating. It's always peeved me that Idle Thumbs apparently has a policy of banning people "because someone on the staff felt like it".

Agreed.

Also, as a white person in a predominantly white country that has never been subject to any prejudice or discrimination (and belonging to a majority group that also has no history of prejudice or discrimination against them)... I was horribly offended by the use of the word cracker :shifty:

Been looking for an excuse to post this for a while. Someone else posting a McCain youtube video is enough for me..

Haha that was made by a friend of mine. He was pretty bummed that Apple rejected it for the App Store.

Aaaaaaand relax.....

Norfolk, didn't Lincoln have dark hair? Good thingy though :)