Sign in to follow this  
Wrestlevania

Off-Road Velociraptor Safari

Argh, that clip made me think of the nes game my friend had where your space ship crashed or something and had to bring the pieces back using a jet pack. It might be a semi-classic but I can't remember the name. I hated it so much. Still don't know why.

Looks very nice, though. The game will either be incredibly fun or somewhat frustrating (if they don't get the controls right).

It was a bit like that but the parts were so far apart that you had to search for them, and there probably was some kind of time/fuel limit. Frustrating as hell.

So, does anyone still play this raptor safari?

If so, I've figured out how to get the egg out behind the invisible wall, however it kinda flies away....so you don't actually "get" it.

I'd like to report that almost two years after the fact, I have beaten my high score and it currently rests at 1,360,200. Still not good enough for the tops, though.

The Facebook version of the game got me back into the full version. :getmecoat

I'd like to report that almost two years after the fact, I have beaten my high score and it currently rests at 1,360,200. Still not good enough for the tops, though.

In your face!!!! :clap::grin: Seriously, I'm glad to see I've managed to beat you at one game (your scores on Geometry Wars 2 are nothing less than obscene!).