Salka

To the cunt that's been ringing my doorbell for the past ten minutes

I'm in the fucking bath and I'm not getting out just to answer the door to you, you pikey cunt Dan.

I think this forum's apex has been reached. We might as well call it quits now; there's no topping this.

You really shouldn't use the Internet when in bath. You might drop it and get electrocuted.

I nearly froze my tits off thanks to you and your ridiculous bathing regimen. I had no idea it was spring already.

I didn't, she is exaggerating. I only stayed as long as I did because the lights were on and there was perhaps sex going on, which is always fun to interrupt.

Yes you did. No I'm not. How many times did you ring the doorbell Dan? Why is it fun to interrupt sex? Is that why you never phone before you come over, because you hope you'll interrupt sex? I'm actually never letting you into my house again just because of that comment. Go to Ginger's house instead, that way you won't just interrupt sex but you'll get to engage in some with Ginger.

I can't believe you thought there was a chance that Spaff and I might be having sex, so you stayed longer and rang the doorbell more times. You really are a cunt.

Ahahahah, you're such an easy mark.

I can't phone ahead, because my phone is in your house (and out of credit). That and my door keys are the real reason I was so persistent.

Oh god. The laughs I experience while reading these boards. Please keep it up.

Also on another note, interrupting sex is never a good thing. It can confuse and infuriate the participants :blink:

Ahahahah, you're such an easy mark.

I can't phone ahead, because my phone is in your house (and out of credit). That and my door keys are the real reason I was so persistent.

Don't lie Dan, you never phone ahead, even when your phone is not at my house. I didn't even know you had a phone. In fact, doesn't the phone you left over here belong to Spaff's mum?

hahahaha, interrupting sex can be good, if I interrupt while in my sexy thong it means a good time all round.

Interrupting sex is one thing, but interrupting a bath?

Now there's a line someone shouldn't have crossed. :deranged:

I can't believe you thought there was a chance that Spaff and I might be having sex,..

LOL!

It wasn't started for that reason, but there are a bunch of us who know each other in real life. Also most of the article authors and assorted staff/ex-staff have met up at some point since the site started.

In other news, I called on Yufster again yesterday, trying to get my stuff back. She answered the door wearing a towel, although since it took her a while I reckon she changed into it especially as some kind of joke.

She answered the door wearing a towel, although since it took her a while I reckon she changed into it especially as some kind of joke.
Pics or it didn't happen!

Sorry, I have no pr0of. She might corroborate it herself though if she's feeling truthful.

The most amazing part was when she let the towel fall to the floor. Turns out she's not even human. There were tentacles everywhere. Oh gods the HORROR!*

*Not actually true.

That's not what happened Dan. What happened was that I returned to the shower, then was getting dressed in my room and, as you were coming up the stairs you yelled "Are you decent?" to which I replied "No". Despite this, you came into the room anyway and I was glad that I had wrapped the towel around myself again anyway just in case you decided to be a perv - which you did.