toblix

Crock Band

Yeah, I did the transfer. I'm going to miss Enter Sandman, as those drums were insanely fun, but the other two I can live without. Got my pre-order in, got my songs on the HDD. Totally set for Sunday...

At long last, I got to try Rock Band last night and appear to have finally made a breakthrough in music games: don't give me an instrument. :shifty:

In fairness, I found the singing a lot of fun. But it's not what I was expecting to be best at when it comes to games like these. Tried drums and was excruciatingly pathetic, much to my annoyance--drums was what I was looking forward to the most.

I've never progressed above Medium for many of the original Guitar Hero and GH2 songs either, but was mysteriously able to belt out Creep, More Than a Feeling and Black Hole Sun on Hard last night and score 90%+ on each of them, first try. :getmecoat

I finally got Rock Band this morning, without the instruments though (they won't ship them here and not available locally) so I'll just be playing the guitar.