Roderick

Congratulations Mr. Spaff!

Anyone else click this expecting something about a wedding?

No? :getmecoat

Congratumalations!

You're older than you've ever been, and now you're even older.

And now you're even older

And now you're even older

Crap, I don't think I can top that one. Happy birthday, in my feeble photoshop-less way of well-wishing.

Yeah I am already betrothed to Tim Schafer. Everyone knows I only date Spaff because it means that I'm separated from Tim by only one degree. Although in February all that will change.

Fun Fact: in the restaurant we went to yesterday, the waiters all jumped to the conclusion that I was going to ask Spaff to marry me because they saw me secreting around a small, prettily wrapped present. They all spied as he opened it, then were all disappointed when it turned out only to be an iPod Shuffle. Then this gay waiter tried to talk us into going to France to his mother's restaurant because "it's the perfect place for an engagement". Spaff immediately replied with "Cool, I need to get Lawrence to drive me and Ginger and Bob down there!"

Then he threw away the special birthday note I wrote him, but the waiter made him take it back because I started crying, and then he blamed me for everything that has ever gone wrong in his life, including that time I broke the table in the living room by accidentally putting sellotape on it while I was wrapping his birthday present, and when James took the sellotape off, the top of the table peeled away with it.

Happy Birthday Spaff.

thank you :):tup:

I especially enjoyed the party parrot :)

You're welcome. Every birthday thread needs at least one fun picture (but no one brought any booze or cake).

:amelie:

Yeah I am already betrothed to Tim Schafer. Everyone knows I only date Spaff because it means that I'm separated from Tim by only one degree. Although in February all that will change.

I'm afraid to ask, but here I go anyway: What's going to happen in february?

Also: A belated happy birthday from me to you, Spaff!