Salka

Brutal Legend magazine scans

:devil::knoweverything:

I knew Idle Forums would have appropiate emoticons for this!, now can we get \m/ made into a hand like the :tup::tmeh::tdown: ?

Also I read a lot of comments that it's a parody/comedy of Metal stuff. I'm thinking that also, specially because of the things that creature says in the beginning of the trailer and the ridiculous shot of the guy sitting in a throne surrounded by chicks at the end. If it was designed by some other designer, like David Jaffe (God of War), it would have stupidly embraced unecessary bad-assness (like that movie 300).

Also... the story about a nobody who saves the day by the end of the game in a world that is kind of humorous. Doesn't this sound familiar? I heard that Tim Schafer came up with this game while working on The Secret of Monkey Island... ;)

now can we get \m/ made into a hand like the :tup::tmeh::tdown: ?

I second that.

Nice. I agree with Thrik on the antialising though.

[nitpickery]The thumb shouldn't be extended. But then again, it might only make it look worse.[/nitpickery]

I made a pair of horns too, based on the thumbs on the front page.

Forum version:

ThumbHornsSmall.gif

Uselessly large version:

ThumbHornsHuge.gif

The fingers are a bit too short though. :shifty:

Awesome, awesome, awesome. :tup:

That mouth guy still has the best head ever. Reminds me of my avatar. :fart:

I just love all their monster designs! Big, awful vagina giant. Monster with mouths on his shoulders. And, of course, talking mouth-for-a-face.

It's all dripping of awesome.

I really hope that site will one day turn into an awesome river of user generated fire. Too bad all those pre-set lighters prevent you from seeing how many people actually are freaking excited about Brütal Legend.

Can't wait till November 2008. Or beyond...

Seriosuly, how can it be that there will be a game from my favorite developers, about my favorite subject matter, with one of my favorite actors, and some of my favorite musicians on board?

This guy has a very good point!

It is clear Schafer decided to check every single box on the 'cool' list, albeit from the perspective of a different audience than usual. :tup:

This is so awesome I may have to throw up.

Where can I download the HD trailer? I must've missed it because I was being too giddy while posting a heavy metal quote and picking a lighter!

Live Gig --> there's a download option in the top left corner.

Can someone hotlink me or something? Because I accidentally clicked too fast while filling in my birthdate for the second time this evening, and now the god damned website won't let me enter it anymore. I must have glorious HD!