Ben

Half-Life 2: Orange Box Giveaway Extravaganza!

Half Life 2 is great fun. Thanks Dan.

(mh, looks like I'm finished soon...is there still an Ep1 left?)

So I just caved. I don't know how this works, but I already have a copy of both HL2 and HL2:Ep1, so I think I now have each to give away as well. If there's anyone still needing a play, let me know. If you know how to send said license over, that'd probably also be useful.

In your Steam game list, just click on the 1 Gift line next to one of the games, and the rest is as easy as pie, provided whoever it is you're going to give your game to is a friend.

You can also access the gifts interface in the tools menu. They don't need to be a friend, you can always enter the email address - its much the same thing I believe.

Part of me feels this thread is absolutely brilliant, but having played through most of the orange-exclusive content, I've gotta say, my recommendation to anyone and everyone is just to buy the box.

Thumbs is popular for all the weird strangers that keep coming to post one post.

Yeah, but we're doing it legally. Also, I'd like to make it clear that if your post count is below 20 and/or your join date is "October 2007" I will not be transferring one of my licenses. Known thumbs only, please.

Yeah, but we're doing it legally. Also, I'd like to make it clear that if your post count is below 20 and/or your join date is "October 2007" I will not be transferring one of my licenses. Known thumbs only, please.

Haha, on the contrary, why not embrace this advantage to make a mint and start forcing newcomers to pay for their membership. :mock:

that was an awesome bit... whatever happened to season 2?! did they stop at halfway through the season1?

That clip IS from Season 2 (third episode, I believe). I'm watching it on 4oD at the moment!

erhm... it was suposed to be "... season!?" and not "... season1?"

I saw the first part of season 2. 6 episodes is short, even for British shows.

Does The IT Crowd get better towards the end of the first season or on the second season? I'm pretty disappointed so far.

it's utter and total wank, the worst thing I've ever ever seen on TV.

i cannot fucking fathom what people see in it, it makes me cringe and cry with its shitnessssssss. dieeeeeeeeeeeee

:tdown: :tdown:

so, no.

I don't get on with it. I persevered all the way through the first series and only one bit made me laugh at all.

It's just not a patch on Father Ted.

I've heard that the second series is better, but I'm not terribly motivated to find out for myself. I'm having too much of a good time catching up on Scrubs.