Wrestlevania

I have shaved all my hair off

Ahh.. Big train was an awesome show.

Also,

may be of use when it's time for bicycle training, Wrestlevania.

Hmmmm It depends on the whole facial expression me thinks. Long hair kinda goes with more stuff than shorter but meh who the hell am I to say? I looked like a hippie 3 weeks ago :o

Oi short hair avec le goatee is my motif, get your own style, only one hair/facial style per thumber please.

Considering doing a shave-off myself. Well, actually, I just need a regular haircut and the girl has said she wants to experiment with my hair and see what she can do. As it'll all grow back anyway, I don't have any problems with letting her have a laugh. Thing is, given her obsession with Taxi Driver, I'm probably going to end up with something like the Travis Bickle haircut. No idea how that would look on me, considering that I've never had anything other than my former long-ish curly hair or my current standard guy scissor-cut, but why not? If it goes through, pictures will soon follow. Here's me two nights ago at a friend's birthday party to give you some current reference:

n1629630096_30029270_717.jpg

I'm the boy, in case you weren't sure.

This thread has exellent google ads.

Shaved hair indeed.

In Book 3 avatar isn't bald.

From b3ta last week:

>> Shave your body <<

"Ok...ok I know it's a commercial for a body groomer," confesses Mr Greywood, "but I almost pissed myself at certain parts in the FAQ/demonstrations part." Us too. Especially the rather homo-neurotic suggestion that you can make your penis look larger by shaving your man-minge.

http://www.shaveeverywhere.com/

never let anyone experiment with your hair if its curly. curly hair doesn't follow the same rules as normal hair. trust me. if its too late, i'm sure you'll learn to live with it :mock:

Well, it's getting done tomorrow, but she's now really pumped about it. Whatever, I'm not too worried. We'll see what happens.

So which of those lovely ladies is your girlfriend*? (yes, I'm being nosy :pan: )

*My guess is the one in the blue shirt.

Those girls look cool and geeky. Are they? If so, where did you get them from?

So many of my friends need cool geeky girlfriends, instead of (a) no girlfriend or (B) shit girlfriend.

My girlfriend was the one behind the camera. The one on the far left is our mutual friend who introduced us. The other two are friends from various places. And yes, all are cool and geeky. As proof I offer the fact that two of them camped out together for the release of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. I met the one on the left at a concert and learned that I worked with one of her friends. After that we began absorbing our groups of friends into one another. Y'know, the usual way to meet people.

I think I need to move to canada. Or figure out where the cool geeky girls hang out over here :/

canada does seem to have the monopoly on cool geekiness alright. apart from newfies, i hear. they just sound like us irish. bear in mind that i'm basing this on the episode of southpark where ike gets returned to his birth parents. "french canada is the best canada!"

Depends on where you are in French Canada. Quebec City is a bit intolerant of les anglais, but Montreal has never been anything but great to me. I'm way out west though, so it's a little different. I will say this much for Calgary, the city's music scene is great.

I support the spread of cool, geeky girlfriends :tup:

Also, over the past few years I have heard nothing but absolutely delightful things about Canadia. I must visit it!

Also, over the past few years I have heard nothing but absolutely delightful things about Canadia. I must visit it!

Agreed. Further, I have given serious contemplation to emigrating there for about 5 years now--it sounds like a brilliant place.

Mrs. V. and I are determined to holiday there at some point in the (no doubt far-flung) future.

If you go now, you could still get away with smuggling Baby T in a suitcase into the plane. Or is that an inappropriate idea?