DanJW

Double Fine new game released!

Could have done without the "reward", but at least the self-deprecating dialog was funny.

Oh come on, that was an amazing twist of an ending. I don't think there's been a game with a more challenging plot in years!

The reward was awesome! But in all seriousness, I hope the next minigame will actually be an interesting game instead of 'simply' a good joke.

Answer: I'm not sure about this, but could they possibly be from the Double Fine Action Comics?

SiN

Question: Why do many of the characters seem naggingly familiar? (That red-robed wizard in particular.)

Don't you read the Epic Saga comic?:erm:

That's where the characters are from!

Is it supposed to be this easy?

Answer: I'm not sure about this, but could they possibly be from the Double Fine Action Comics?

Possibly, but I've never read those. :getmecoat

Scouring my forum cortex, I think someone here may have used the Red Wizard as their avatar in the past.

Scouring my forum cortex, I think someone here may have used the Red Wizard as their avatar in the past.

Who could that be?

Perhaps your memory is hazy because said user is lazy and doesn't post very often.

Perhaps your memory is hazy because said user is lazy and doesn't post very often.

Hmm, you may have a point. It does seem somewhat elusive...

I was a bit surprised to see how seriously they took the fake announcement. Obviously they don't want people to get false information, but still..

Glad to see that even the folk at Double Fine have a sense of humor. One of the most rewarding minigames I have ever played.

Glad to see that even the folk at Double Fine have a sense of humor.

Yeah, who would have thought that.

:getmecoat