Sign in to follow this  
Roderick

Sam & Max Wii

So, honestly, what's the skinny on this thing? Is Sam & Max being developed for the Wii, season 1 that is? I can only find vague allusions to it, TellTale staying TightLipped.

The thing is, I'm writing the news page of [N]Gamer and if there's some nice tidbit of news on S&M for the Wii I can make it an item and give some more renown to the series for a gaming audience that probably hasn't be exposed to it a whole lot yet, because they're Nintendo diehards.

Jake (I think it was him) posted over at Telltale forums that they aren't doing season one for the Wii (right now at least, I think). The programmers they hired for XBox360 and Wii were for the CSI game. I don't think it precludes it in the future. I can't find the post where he says (to confirm it), so hopefully he'll pop by.

I thought they'd just put out the whole season on a disc instead of releasing the episodes online via WiiWare. In any case, it's a tough subject. Without a harddrive, it's obvious the Wii wasn't designed to handle massive downloads of any kind.

Thanks for the info, both of you. Mayhaps Jake will come in time to either confirm or deny or remain suspiciously quiet :)