Sign in to follow this  
Moosferatu

Mignola & Max

That is fucking unwatchable. The info is new, but I'd like to scrape that smarmy smile off of that wench's face with an extra blunt spatula. Never seen anyone fake enthusiasm so unconvincingly :tdown: Here's a tip: don't become an interviewer if you're as transparant as the invisible man.

I refuse to believe that she is in the same room as them. She was clearly filmed after the real interview occurred and is blatently reading off an autocue.

The novel, however, sounds great.

I refuse to believe that she is in the same room as them. She was clearly filmed after the real interview occurred and is blatently reading off an autocue.

?

Speaking of Mignola, did The Amazing Screw-on-Head ever get past the online pilot?

Not... yet. I don't know. The pilot was released on DVD for the price you'd normally expect, you know, something MORE for than a 20 show. It'd be great if it were developed in a longer series. Doesn't have to be 20 seasons, just like 13 episodes with a well-rounded plot. That'd be great.

But remember that the comic of Screw-on Head was also just one episode (which was actually *less* funny than the cartoon, go figure).

I've been looking for news on that recently and not found anything :sad:

edit: Why is the ": (" sad smiley a killer tomato?

Also: BALTIMORA

Ok this is bugging me for some time now. What the Funk does "BALTIMORA" mean?