elmuerte

Zero Punctuation

They've got ZP t-shirts now with some model in it? :tdown: At least make them fun, corporate entity behind the merch.

Also, I agree. Most webcomics are shit, and webcomics about gaming samey. Of course, everything I say is highly suspicious because I could just be jealous that their shit is gathering 1000 times more traffic and attention than my reasonably less shitty own webcomic which I've been doing for almost four years now to no effect whatsoever :tup:

I'm glad someone's calling out the recent Ctrl-Alt-Del weirdness, anyway. Took me a good 4 reads to figure out whether or not Lilah's baby survived, and then another bunch of time sitting there wondering what the hell the writer was thinking.

XKCD sometimes does a similar thing, and I've seen other webcomics do it too. I often wonder if such comics are referencing things happening in the author's life.

XKCD has always done it though, and it has always done it well and with a sense of poignancy. And yes I think such things generally are a result of the author trying to express their own life, but that doesn't mean they are liekly to work. C.A.D is only occasionally funny anyway; I stopped reading it a while back.

PvP did something similar recently with Skull the Troll going away. It was such a boring two weeks that I nearly gave up on the comic altogether. I still might actually.

Currently I read Penny Arcade, XKCD, Scary Go Round and Pencils at Dawn. I did read Calvin and Hobbes and the occasional Garfield but I'm currently boycotting ucomics because of the fucking annoying mosquito advert (yes I did write a letter of complaint).

He, I liked the 'Skull is going away/Francis is a man now' storyline ... now I'm curious to see if he's going to have the balls to not bring him back in the main storyline.

Oh please. Everything is pointing to skull rejoining the gang within the next month. No balls what so ever.

Then it's a:tdown:. I don't get it, why would the writer do something like that to nullify it a few weeks afterwards ?

Those polaroid things are great. I also just noticed that someone here has #100 as their profile picture. Cool.

Edit: And if #57 isn't actually digital painting but a real photo of Tim Schafer and his wife(?).

Those polaroid things are great. I also just noticed that someone here has #100 as their profile picture. Cool.

The polaroid-guy to the left looks a bit like me and a bit like 'Hans Castorp', a character out of Thomas Mann's 'The Magic Mountain', as I imagined him.

And DFAC are great.

Yahtzee is like totally selling out.

I did hate the music though.

Oh and Hamer's polaroids are indeed awesome.

zomg... intro... I kinda liked the old some-what-related songs he used to have.. ah well..

I couldn't agree more on his review of indy (both of 'em)

it's not marcus fenix... it's a guy with a dress