Sign in to follow this  
Salka

Fantastic Uwe Boll interview

Just read the interview. Wow. People with the that much self-conviction frighten me. I mean, how can you ever improve anything if you throw around words like 'genius' to describe your own work? How can you ever recieve contructive criticism if you believe there is a conspiracy to discredit you?

He goes on about how he has the same cast and crew and budget that work on A-list Hollywood movies. This makes it even more damning that the results are so painful to watch - clearly the only weak link in the chain here is the director himself.

To spare you the anguish, here's the best bit from the WIRED News interview:

Uwe Boll: And whatever I say, you have to print it how it is, and correct the spelling.

Chris Kohler: And correct the spelling? Yeah. Well, there's no spelling on the phone. So, it's okay.

I disagree, Wrestle. The best bit has to be:

You should change your point of view about me because it is wrong.

Hahahhahaha

He's such a tragedy

Man, that was funny and not even in a, like, Uwe Boll is pathetic kind of way. It's just amazing what transpires here; I am genuinely entertained. And I wanna see Postal. Apparently, the welfare office scene is the work of a genius.

I wanna see Postal. Apparently, the welfare office scene is the work of a genius.

...just don't forget who made that claim in the first place.

IF YOU DID NOT UNDERSTAND THE GENIUS SARCASM IN RODI'S POST THEN WELL I CANNOT HELP YOU AND YOU ARE WRONG.

chris

your review shows me only that you dont understand anything about movies and that you are a untalented wanna bee filmmaker with no balls and no understanding what POSTAL is. you dont see courage because you are nothing. and no go to your mum and fuck her ...because she cooks for you now since 30 years ..so she deserves it.

people like you are the reason that independent movies have no chance anymore.

uwe boll

PS: POSTAL is R RATED . The MPAA understood the satire -- you not -- you dumb fuck

can't he make a movie out of his emails? could be fun! :clap::woohoo:

can't he make a movie out of his emails? could be fun! :clap::woohoo:

I though that was Postal?

He seems to be back at PAX.

Best quote?

Boll said that the stories in his films are lacking due to the fact that his source material isn't good to begin with, offering up House of the Dead as an example.

Genius

Yes, I saw that. Uwe Boll was the surprise guest at PAX. Many people walked out, but it could've been a lot worse. I guess the man has a mantle of +50 self-delusion.

That may be the case for House of the Dead, although... how can you fuck up a movie about killing zombies.

But how do you explain Alone in the Dark? Source not good enough?

:tfart:

Wow, I hope the IP holders feel guilty now for forcing their source material upon Mr Boll...