toblix

Double Fine

Schafer fooled us all with his "this game does not exist" talks.

:tup::tup::tup:

I hope this is coming to PC... or Wii.

What a terrible article. Not even providing a copy of the recording or the backmasking? :fart:

Interestingly, the small beard on roadie Eddy Riggs could easily be both Jack's and Tim's.

Jack Black is not a "male thing". All the ladies love Jack Black.

Jack Black is not a "male thing". All the ladies love Jack Black.

Wormsie is just being unnecessarily obnoxious. Yes, we get it, Wormsie, you don't like Jack Black.

Now, when are they going to make an official announcement? Also, why is that blogger such an ass??? Stop playing with the pitch you twat! No, I don't give a flying fuck which record you first bought. Take those hairy knuckles and hook up that record to your computer and reverse it there!

Edit: Ok, at the very end it just seems to say "Brutal Legends" over and over. I like the way they're building up interest in the game! :tup:

Hopefully they've been working on it in secret for years and they're about to do an Apple and release it next week.

How did you find that link, Nappi? Well spotted!

Wormsie is just being unnecessarily obnoxious. Yes, we get it, Wormsie, you don't like Jack Black.
I don't? ;(

About the screenshots: I wonder when we will see (in games) muscular characters whose muscles actually flex instead of being solid lumps. (Of course, the last time I played a game with such characters was in... uhm... can't remember, but I've seen screen shots!)

Scans.

Skepticism gone.

I want.:worship::devil::worship:

When you thought it just sounded like a really, really good game, you turn to the last page and see the music selection and voice acting. Damn! :tup:

This thing is going to be a beast in every sense of the word. Can't wait.

Scans.

Skepticism gone.

I want.:worship::devil::worship:

Well, that sounds FUCKING AWESOME!

Heavy metal and nordic mythology; Full Throttle and Glottis' creations! I couldn't possibly ask for more. Except, of course, for:

Protective mosh pit, latex-clad demonic battle nuns, Lemmy as a shamanic bass player, S&M demons, hitting emorockers with an axe!

This is the craziest game idea I have ever heard. I was actually a bit worried that they would only borrow some of the imaginary from heavy metal mythology. I'm so glad they took it to such extremes!

I really hope that the gameplay will be polished, God of War polished. Because if it is, I can't see why this couldn't be the greatest game of all time.

It's interesting that they're trying to work in online multiplayer. If the article is anything to go by, it doesn't sound like they're currently very far on it though. I'd be surprised if it were released before 3rd quarter next year.

That weird "scrum" design thing seems to say they complete the entire game every few months...?

scrum development doesn't have anything to do with release dates or completion cycles, it's just a way to organize development. It's a form of agile development. and stuff

I'm sure wikipedia has some data on it[citation needed]

That weird "scrum" design thing seems to say they complete the entire game every few months...?

I am the only one reminded of SCUM... who gave name to this system anyhow?

It also seems at least sid meier has used a similar system for ages - always making prototypes, always playing during development...etc

There are a bunch of different so called agile development. And it's SCUMM!

Imagine combining SCRUM and SCUMM... you'll get SCRUMM... and erm... I have no idea what that would be

Nothing special but Double Fine site has been slightly updated. You still can't click the Projects link on the top, but the link at the bottom of the site leads you here, instead of the main page where it used to.

Hopefully the Brütal Legend link will start working soon.

Edit: You know, we could start a rumor that the "coming soon" in Psychonauts banner refers to Psychonauts 2, the picture being from the original game just because they haven't had the time to make a new one.

Further edit: Doesn't work anymore. For a while it led you to a site with Brütal Legend banner and darkened Psychonauts banner with "Coming Soon" text on it.

Imagine combining SCRUM and SCUMM... you'll get SCRUMM... and erm... I have no idea what that would be

Anyone remember SCRAMM?